3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Why does FPS always drop in camps regardless of the settings? (Days Gone)

In general, the problem is this: FPS in any camp always sags from stable 60 to 45-50 ... in other places and in batch fps - it is stable 60 and higher. ryzen 5 2600, rx 570, 16 gb ram, ssd. Is it all drawdowns in the camps? what can be connected with? even at minimal drawdowns ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.09.21

maybe it's a processor and drawing requests or some kind of internal costs if the fps does not change from changing the resolution.
even if the game has some kind of pause with a pause of the world in the menu, for example, if the FPS in it increases and all shader like grass swinging continues to work, this and other internal logic.
overclocking of the processor up to 10 GHz and a superfast elite RAM with the lowest timings will probably help here. this is roughly the logic.

H
Hanzo666 26.09.21

Fan_Tiesto
Developers failed to optimize. I tried it myself on different hardware - the result is the same, drawdowns ...

F
Fan_Tiesto 26.09.21

Hanzo666
means optimization ... and what is the most powerful hardware I 've tried? also drawdowns in camps below 60?

B
Be3yH4eG 26.09.21

I generally have an error that there is not enough video memory, although the current is eating 4. Gtx 1660 super 6 gb. So I can't play since the release. Scored on her.

F
Fan_Tiesto 26.09.21

Be3yH4eG
strange ... I also have 4 gigs, download the release with the latest patch 1.06, it might help

B
BDmitriy 26.09.21

Be3yH4eG
Exact same card. In general, there were no problems, moreover, that he also wrote in parallel to OBS

B
Be3yH4eG 26.09.21

Fan_Tiesto
At 1.06 and tried it. I cleaned the floor of the camp, hob, flight ... I freaked out. I did not find anything like this in the net. I don’t know what the fuck !?

S
SonyK_2 26.09.21

Fan_Tiesto
Fan_Tiesto wrote:
... fps in any camp always sags from stable 60 to 45-50 ... what could be the reason? ...
For example, with an increased load on the processor, or which of its cores - if multithreading does not work well. Did you monitor the load on the hardware (MSI Afterburner, etc.) during such moments? - in the CPU, it is advisable to look not only for the general one, but also for individual cores / threads.