3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Where are the stairs to the 3rd floor? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

People, tell me, pliz, I wander around this fucking Gray Garrison for 24 hours. On the 1st floor I can not get into the hall where the battle was started from the very beginning, on the second I cleaned everyone out, collected everything, the last were 2 minotaurs with a crowd of drakes (after the key to the secret room in which there was nothing) and next to the komant where the crusaders smothered at the altar. And that's all. There is nowhere else to go, only to wind circles on the floors. I didn't know at all that there was a 3rd floor, I was looking for a passage to the center of the 1st. I got out of my grief to read the guides - there is no place indicated anywhere where there is some kind of exit. Everything is open on the map. Maybe a bug? The game is completely raw. Thank you in advance!

Well, here in the passage: "To get to the third floor, you must first climb the upper right staircase on the 1st floor to get to the right side of the 2nd floor.
A giant minotaur guards the stairs of the third floor, from him you can get a Blocker (+1 large ax). Once you get to the Guardian Stone, you will need to decide what to do with it. And no trace. Maybe the giant minotaur split into two small ones? How is an amoeba?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.09.21

I advise in this case to go through the video peck-pitch walkthrough. there is a dullness that you need some kind of key and there is a door that will say that you need a key. without it, like a bunch. there are also mobility tests throughout the level and I don't know if it is possible to pass without them. there are also all kinds of levers on the walls that may need to be opened. but in the central room as I understand it is impossible to get. there you need to run around everything in a circle, generally going down and up.
so the tactic is that you need to vacuum all the loot, vacuum all the walls, kill everyone. solving the problem with the composition where the succubus is not necessary.

R
Requiem Sate 28.10.21

I also ran for 20 minutes on all floors and looked for where the key to the 3rd floor was, almost moved the horses, it turned out to be simply inattentive, and so, the key to the 3rd floor is in one of the mobs, there are many demons, so take care of your ass. I am attaching a map of the room where this bong with the key is. I hold onto all the dumb-eyed people, like me)