3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeDraGoN 26.09.21 07:41 pm

Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator crashes. What to do? (Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator)

There was such a problem that Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator does not start for a cut, version 0.4.2, it just freezes at startup, it is very difficult to close using the task manager. I reinstalled the game several times, nothing helped. I also installed the previous version, it barely started, but after a while it hung up and crashed, but at the same time it remained open, the task manager did not help, because it could not close it, everything lagged and hung, I had to restart the computer with the button. What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corp238 26.09.21

NeDraGoN
Hello, what kind of config do you have? I just have a black screen,
My confa:
i5 3470
6 gb ddr3
ssd 120 gb.
win 10
radeon r7

N
NeDraGoN 26.09.21

Corp238
Intel Pentium 2030M, 2 cores, 2 threads, 2.5GHz.
8 GB of RAM.
HDD 464GB
Windows 7.
1 GB video card, I don’t remember the exact model, but from AMD, RADEON.

It’s not a lack of resources, it seems to me, it’s just that it doesn’t start right on the cut. It opens, it takes 5 seconds, and it freezes, right tightly, if you open the task manager in advance, you can close it, and if you wait a little longer while this game is open, then everything will have to be restarted with the button, because everything will just hang tightly. I put different repacks, but I only started the DEMO version, the previous one, but it soon also froze, so much so that I could not close it with the task manager.

N
NikitaMal74 07.10.21

Hello. Has anyone solved this problem? I have version 0.4.4 and everything is the same.

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

NikitaMal74
If the characteristics are the same as those of the author of the topic, then it is useless, if better, then perhaps these tips will come in handy.
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

N
NikitaMal74 07.10.21

Pavel Rally
Too many problems for one game. My Sims 3 starts up stably, but here some kind of primitive game for three and a half gigs does not load, pff. I just managed to remove the black screen. Although I doubt that this is a matter of performance.

G
Guest 28.09.22

Still cannot get the game to run a year later, I'm pissed I paid for this.