3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almaznyy 05.11.19 03:08 am

\"Blast from the past\" or .. what would you do?

Imagine many years later you suddenly know the address of the person (maniac) who ( your family member) when it.. Say in adolescence, depressed and otherwise mentally harassed just for your entertainment. Your actions? How would you let him have it or wouldn't? Generally how best to proceed in this situation - so to speak at smart??! (Please take seriously this issue is still the fate of the people.. Though the villain) And more advice needed from Mature men and not from the youngsters! The older the better. Thank you.
55 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 05.11.19

Diamond wrote:
by chance know the address of the person (Gopnik) that you (and only you) when you Say that.. in his youth, oppressed and harassed in every possible way mentally
Diamond wrote:
to impose him a huge pile of dog shit under the door
Your actions?

P

Diamond
no, I didn't have that resentment, then to remember the past for many years, and to wrestle with how to piss the offender.

P
Prodavec snov 05.11.19

Diamond
A classmate who annoyed me in high school long ago took to drink and moved horses.

S
Sam_FisherPG 05.11.19

Diamond
After a fight with his fists do not wave, just forget about him and all that shit is not worth a stick to poke.

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

Follower Perelman
What's the offense?? Especially the one you never had! There is not resentment and retribution. Are you suggesting shut eye to the chaos filth? When (God forbid of course) anything happens to someone dear to your heart people, you are also going to put go? It well, if you're serious Christian believer.. Observe all the rituals, you then can understand.

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

Sam_FisherPG
The fight just was not. Although many people love them. In the Caucasus, if the guy is afraid of fighting him a man is not considered.

P

Diamond
depends on what's wrong with me has been done and is it worth it to spend the time and energy
what happened to you? how you were bullied? can cry on my virtual shoulder to cry on, and the theme as it is not fully disclosed.

P

Diamond wrote:
The fight just was not. Although many people love them.
now that's disturbing :(
so what happened between you two ?

Spoiler

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

Follower Perelman
It's not about me. And about one good man. It does not matter.

z
zdrastE 05.11.19

Diamond wrote:
Question how correctly to figure out and whether there is leverage.
to hurt the oppressor of his leverage...

C
ColonelJason 05.11.19

Diamond
One good man just suited to the offender and says: I have, sir, to you long-standing grudge. Please apologize or at noon to come to the aforesaid bridge. And in the afternoon at the bridge, they hit each other faces. And the crowd jamming in Japan because someone in her childhood who was postracial, that's... robbery. Article 162, paragraph 4, of eight to fifteen.

S
Sam_FisherPG 05.11.19

Diamond wrote:
how it correctly to understand
So it is no longer he and she, man you are not too lazy to deal with this nonsense ? In any case, whatever it is - let go and forget all their grievances. The shit that people do always comes back like a boomerang.

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

Hello
Language ?

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

ColonelJason
Here's the catch this person (our friend) could not come from childhood he is sick, and the weak bully always chose the object of humiliation and not only the weak and the sick and needy in General, but when his seniors occasionally stoned he cried..

C
ColonelJason 05.11.19

Diamond
Well, in the childhood it was necessary to beat him, now the train has left. For something serious sit down, and with childish pranks for him to run - only time to lose.But - don't want to teach, I just heard it say bad people are sometimes nasty things happen with machines.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

I would have resorted to all magic and witchcraft as the most rational set of actions in this case
and all the basic options are illegal

b
bacteriofag 05.11.19

Diamond
But somehow do not care to have. There are things that bother in life is much more some sort of bydanov of childhood, which are remembered only if by accident. The clock is ticking and spend the accumulation of bile inside somehow well not want to.

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

bacteriofag
I agree. I it also very often say that you need to be stronger.

V
Voin Morgota 05.11.19

Diamond
In General, a person tends to vary with age. I have a friend who just didn't shovel even went away for five years, that would be all forgotten. Now back normal, reliable man.

A
Almaznyy 05.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
I mean that was a fraud, the grifters and then gone on the area for five years, after which came back normal, reliable guy??..!