3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAWEEL 26.09.21 07:41 pm

Level Up (Pillars of Eternity)

A bit silly question (maybe not a little), however: how to level up !?
Got the required amount of experience, wrote that click on the icon above the portrait to increase the level, but there is nothing above the portrait. I climbed everything, pushed everything that was possible and not, but I did not understand how to raise the level.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 26.09.21

PAWEEL a plus sign appears
on the character's portrait, it must be pressed.

P
PAWEEL 26.09.21

Genom94
O-0
I play for a fiery godlike one .. this plus sign is not noticeable in her portrait!
thanks for the help!

T
TimKar 26.09.21

PAWEEL
Please)

L
Lfpflhfkb 26.09.21

People, such a topic! After the siege of the citadel, he learned all the spells that were caught in the grimoires. Now I can’t get the wizard on the trail. level, since you need to learn 2 spells, but only one is offered. As a result, the "Next" button is inactive. Is it possible to somehow "forget" the learned spells?

D
DarMut _mh 26.09.21

It's too bad that this is the only way to level up. For example, in the second part, we are given a new companion shortly after the first sailing, but in order to increase his level, we certainly need to go somewhere on land. so that his portrait with a damn plus sign appears. - Idiocy. the fact that there are no other possibilities, since the game definitely creates an inconvenience.

h
hainrich 26.09.21

vsmisle jdat mne nado do 1 level 1000 xp, u geroya uje 1400 xp no nemogu pribavit level.

h
hainrich 26.09.21

vsmisle jdat mne nado do 1 level 1000 xp, u geroya uje 1400 xp no nemogu pribavit level.