3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 26.09.21 07:41 pm

How are we going to live without wigs and drops from the game? (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

I propose to create a petition to Blizzard to add suffering to the game, like on the pg server!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 26.09.21

Stradaniya tm is a firkax entertainment exclusive.

Here you are laughing, and I played Diszipl 2 - and found that most players in YouTube walkthroughs, tournaments and other things - use high complexity there, which consists in adding suffering - that is, this element is necessary to create a full-fledged game, it's like skinners for 10 bucks or the ability to paint a Kalash pink.

R
RomanMixed 26.09.21

buy 7 more copies of the game and add wigs :)

F
FludoTron 26.09.21

RomanMixed
Unfortunately, suffering will not be enough because mules will not fly out and hf drops will be fair.

B
Bitard 29.09.21

D2r drops from the game at least 3 times a day. Already the soul is warm so immediately.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.21

Bitard
yes there is such - every 15-50 minutes, random. And it's not even mules, it drops the base - that is, d2r is even better than pg!

F
FludoTron 29.09.21

Sweety_Mustard
My sorties were similar one day, but now everything is fine. The bug with map overlay from the previous session was more strained, but they say that they have already fixed it.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.21

FludoTron
and so when it was fixed - crashes and went) It's like a fix - instead of bugs, the card crashes the game. The guys do everything according to the manuals of the firm!

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Directly according to the manuals of the firm, the guys are doing!
Sweety_Mustard,
SpoilerI'm cleaning
myself
under the firkaks in
order to sail
on Diablo further,
I'm afraid of
these thousands of lines,
like a boy you are
afraid of falsehood.
The
corolla will shine on my head -
I am worried
that the
real
wise
human
Firkov's
huge forehead will not close .
I am afraid
that the processions
and mausoleums, the statutes of
worship
would not flood Firkov's simplicity with
cloying
oil . I tremble for him, as for the apple of my eye,

so that the candy beauty
was not
slandered.
The heart votes -
I am obliged
to write by the mandate of duty.

P
Phoentice 28.10.21

And what are "wigs and drops from the game"

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Phoentice, oooh, brother! ; DD is better for you not to know. I'm serious. otherwise you will sit down and your life will not be worth a broken cent))) you will become like us xDD,
although whom I am flying, from the resource-corrected, is already dropping forward! ))) and then: "you are a hundred pisyat fifth in kueue! if you want a single, because one hell of a choice is not!" : 'D