3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7Acer7 26.09.21 07:41 pm

Characters do not give out unique weapons (Fallout 4)

Greetings readers! The problem is this, I go through the dlts headlights harbor, I complete the quest "The Heretic" and the zealot simply does not give out a unique hammer, I tried to issue it through the console, but I get an ordinary hammer only with the name "Atomic Justice"
I play with modifications, I sinned on Raider Overhaul since when issued through the console, a hammer was issued from this mod, but I turned it off, tried to turn off all plugins through NMM, but it did not bring any result. However, not all unique guns disappeared, I found the "child of December" and before that I found a unique weapon in the Commonwealth. Tell me who and what could be the source of the problem?
Maybe some of the mod files replaced the original and such a mess happened? If you try to restore the integrity of the files through Steam, will it bring results? I don't want to reinstall everything again, but I also want a unique hammer
So to say, eat a fish and don't sit down
PS I also did not give out a unique fart Old Man Longfellow PSs There was also no unique fat man
in place who uses bowling balls, with him the same the situation is like with a hammer i.e. when issued through the console, I get a standard fat man
PSss Straightly so that I don't have very global modifications, a lot of little things about guns, armor, CBBE: 3, etc.
4 Comments
Sort by:
7Acer7 26.09.21

Link to y.disc download order and mod.list https://disk.yandex.ru/d/jwgdEaB6IKoOyQ https://disk.yandex.ru/d/_seZJamsvTVTOw

g
gmh4589 26.09.21

7Acer7
Well, I have no doubt that the problem is simply a huge number of installed weapon mods. Usually, a reward in the form of a unique weapon is issued from the list of items (the so-called level-sheet), in which the items differ from each other only by their level. The game selects the one closest to the level of the character, and it is he who is given as a reward. Most likely, some kind of weapon mod (or even several weapon mods) is added to one or more of these lists, and therefore, as a reward for the quest, the game issues an item from the mod.
It is very easy to fix this problem. With the help of the Wrye Bash program, you can create a patch that will combine all the leveled lists from the mods, fix them and fix a number of other problems with mod compatibility.
Where to download it, how to create a patch - you can easily google it. The main thing is, then do not forget to connect the created patch, it will be created in the form of a mod, and it must be placed at the very bottom of the list of mod downloads.
And, by the way, LOOT is not a panacea and not an artificial intelligence, it cannot ideally set the loading order, it is advisable to think a little more after which which mod can affect which one, and rearrange the order of mods manually.

a
atai13 26.09.21

The same problem was (and is). Not to say that I am very fond of mods, I do not have many of them, but I assume that the culprit is AWKCR.

W
Wadon 20.01.23

I also ran into a scam for a legendary weapon as a gift for work. There are a lot of mods installed, turned off everything and made sure that they are the culprits. Then I turned off the AWKCR(ArmorKeywords.esm) mod and, accordingly, all its accompanying mods, it did not affect the result. It means different, but now I can’t shovel everything is ok. 90 mods. But there are problems with them.