3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21 07:56 pm

Textures do not load immediately (Cyberpunk 2077)

When you approach a car, a person, the texture is often blurry at first, like a doll, and after a couple of seconds it is loaded. Also, the characters sometimes fly in the air, and do not walk. The computer is normal-i711700K, video 3070, memory 32 giga, well, shouldn't I have this or am I wrong?
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 26.09.21

This is Cyberpunk, everything can be there on any computer. Alas.

N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21

So what to do then? I have a lick, the game is bought, is it important?

k
kurskiy 26.09.21

Nikolay Apr
Play with the graphics settings, maybe. And wait for the next patch, which can fix something, maybe not fix it, but ruin it, which also happens. You can also download the pirated version of the previous version, it helps someone. There you really fucking understand how and what they rule, and why someone only gets worse after correcting them.

N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21

Yeah, kapets

N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21

So is this a problem not only with me?

k
kurskiy 26.09.21

Nikolay Apr
There is a whole set of problems, the technical state of the game is still nonexistent. Someone is lucky and quite comfortable to play, someone constantly has some kind of garbage going on. So just general advice, you can see what exactly is the most loaded at this moment. Update drivers. Enable / disable vertical sync. And yes, hopefully an SSD game.

k
kurskiy 26.09.21

Nikolay Apr
Yes, you can still try to lower the quality of textures, then increase them. There "dances with a tambourine" are still those.

N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21

kurskiy
No, the game is on the HDD, but to be honest, I was so upset because of this, it would be fine if the computer didn’t fit the system.

k
kurskiy 26.09.21

Nikolay apr
Then this may be a problem (and even most likely). Cyberpunk is best for SSD.

N
Nikolay apr 26.09.21

Okay, I'll try, thanks for the advice.

A
Alexandr_Nem 26.09.21

Nikolay apr
you can enable the slow disk mode in the game settings, but I don’t know if it will help

A
AnPei 26.09.21

Yes, everything seems to be normal computer. I9-9900k without overclocking, rtx 2080, memory overclocked 4000mhz 17-16-16-34. Settings are all at max. rays off fps 45-90, I start the game together with the program from msi for overclocking without a saved profile, every time I correct the curve with eg. 1000 with a frequency of 1995. I put games without multiplayer on HHD.

m
my93 26.09.21

Wait for the game to be fixed with the next patches or not wait and suffer)

S
Streeting 23.12.21

Nikolay apr
only you) my computer is weaker and everything is fine

D
DEJEPI 05.10.22

Kot9lra street
"only you)" And you're funny)) Didn't think to become a comedian?