3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 26.09.21 08:02 pm

How to identify Alexis (Deathloop)

Can't figure this out
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH 07.10.21

trondale
I, too, can not identify and turned off the beer and changed the music, he came but the marker visin is stupid on the estate

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.10.21

You need to turn off the correct beer, chocolate onli, then only Alexis will come to the basement, if all the beer valves are turned on, half of the party will come there (to the basement). And Alexis is in that crowd, which is not so interesting already. As for the music, I myself have not fully understood yet, but there is an assumption that Alexis will react if the bass on the mixer is turned up, namely the bass. In general, the most safe option is to kill everyone in a row if the key chains and skills allow, and weapons. Shooter Verso and Pooh "Legacy" is our everything

A
Alex po quest 07.10.21

Ruslan RAVILIEVICH
There are two remote controls. On the second floor and on the third. First, we look at the correct combination (a new one each time) on the third floor and set it up on a different control panel (second floor). After a short period of time, Alexis comes in and starts lighting. You can mark it (with the "T" key) and observe it, or you can immediately soak it out of a weapon with a silencer.