3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIauTaH3099 26.09.21 08:02 pm

How can you install content on a pirate Garry's mod (Garry's Mod)

Hello everyone! I downloaded GM myself not long ago. I found out that there may be pampering with other Persians from the games on the source) in general, I have such a problem, I have several games from valve (Cs GO, l4d, yes Portal 2) but how to make all this work on um I don’t know how. I kind of threw the materials, model, sound folder from the games into the garrysmod folder. There were no problems with HL 2 and episodes, but the game is even stubborn with the rest of the files. I would, of course, download the entire content pack from the Internet, but alas, the Internet is tight. Tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fus Ro Dah 26.09.21

Joker2011
It is impossible for pirates, as well as installing modifications. Conclusion: buy a license, 200 rubles in incentive, sorry, right?

E
Egor179 26.09.21

Joker2011
There is such a folder: SteamApps gcf files are there, throw the content there, and don't listen to what is above, a typical major is simple))) And throw the modifications into the garrysmod / addons folder

I
IIIauTaH3099 26.09.21

Fus Ro Dah
Not the point, I put a lot of mods on pirates and they work) At least most. And as for the money, in principle, it's not a pity) But I will work free money on a license
Yegor Smirnov
Alas, I have C: Games Gmod, and I take these very contents straight from the folders from the games, well, there are folders Sound, Materias, Model, Maps. With Team fotress 2 it almost turned out, I was able to "sew" maps from there into Gmod, and stick the "Red" models, but I was looking for them in the spawn for a long time)

_
_Postal_Dude_ 26.09.21

Joker2011
Not in the spawn but in the context menu.

Egor Smirnov
I didn't have steam aps, but I had a gfc folder on the pirate The Revolution Garry's Mod 2.0. v144 from her men232.

Not a pirate, but my face now. Crap. Help guys.

A
Alex mecer 26.09.21

download to the addon folder, well, or something like that ...

r
residentevil944 26.09.21

den098
and I pumped up a lot of mods with gmod-fan

T
TIMAnanas64 26.09.21

_Postal_Dude_2014. OK.

h
hgijonkm 28.10.21

I write on the pirate that add-ons are disabled by the noworkshop launch parameter. As I understand it, this parameter is set in the Steam library. how to disable the option / add pirate to steam as orig gmod?

A
Alexuhen 05.10.22

Fus Ro Dah
HAHAHAHAHA Don't be stupid, you can download mods, you can download maps, or you just haven't tried XD

F
Foxy YT 20.01.23

Yes