3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck-IE 26.09.21 08:02 pm

Impression of the game (Destroy All Humans!)

Well, the impressions are more than positive. I did not play the original, therefore I considered the remake as a new project for myself. The game itself is very mocking and ridiculing a lot of human actions and decisions. We play as an alien Krypto-137, arriving on our planet for the sake of enslaving stupid people. The plot is not the most important aspect here, but it cannot do without interesting twists. The world is presented as half-open, i.e. we are given a set of small open locations through which we move between missions. The gameplay is relaxed and fun. Thoughtful, but at the same time not enough stars from the sky - although an anal probe that sucks a person's brain through ... hmm, you need to have a good imagination! The game even has destructibility, not like the Battlefield series or Red Faction: Guerrilla, of course. nevertheless, bombing cities and military bases from a flying saucer is pleasant and spectacular. There is also some kind of stealth, when the mission consists of surveillance, suggestion, or something similar. In general, we are allowed to inhabit the bodies of ordinary citizens, soldiers and even the president. The shooting is not stressful and is done well, there are all sorts of interesting abilities such as telekinesis, the control is convenient both on the controller and on the keyboard. The overall result is a good game with fun and addicting gameplay. It takes 7-8 hours, but she doesn't need more. If you put the mark, then the deserved 9 out of 10. there are all sorts of interesting abilities such as telekinesis, the control is convenient both on the controller and on the keyboard. The overall result is a good game with fun and addicting gameplay. It takes 7-8 hours, but she doesn't need more. If you put the mark, then the deserved 9 out of 10. there are all sorts of interesting abilities such as telekinesis, the control is convenient both on the controller and on the keyboard. The overall result is a good game with fun and addicting gameplay. It takes 7-8 hours, but she doesn't need more. If you put the mark, then the deserved 9 out of 10.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real slim shady 26.09.21

A fun game, I confirm all of the above, I played just the opposite of the original game, but I think the remake did not change everything beyond recognition, I will add that in the game itself there are a lot of references to real events from life and from films. For example, the arrival of an alien at the farm, a direct reference to the movie "Men in Black"

k
kurskiy 26.09.21

The game is funny, with good humor, however, not everyone may like such jokes. In general, it turned out to be an excellent remake.

P
Palych Rokov 20.08.22

The toy is cool, but there is not enough Russian voice acting, there is an action game, there is also a stealth mission in the game, although it is perceived as a child, even probably too much