3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilpc 05.11.19 03:09 am

rules if the Assembly features PC for 5 years

Intel Core i9-9980XE 3.0(4.4)GHz 24.55 MB s2066
the Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX 11264MB
32 GB of RAM
43 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 05.11.19

For 5 years it is not just norms, and for a long time about the brakes forget. Importantly, the unit did not disappoint. It with this iron definitely does not need saving.

b
bazilews 05.11.19

danilpc
It is...???

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

danilpc
If for gaming then this percent will be worse than i9 9900К (which is much cheaper) and if you work the rules.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

card of kabawata after 5 years, it may be any low-medium settings with cinematic fps
and RAM likely will not with the stock. of course not the fact that 32 GB will not be enough
peck-peck

T
True_Rivethead 05.11.19

danilpc
Card rules(I have the same), but the Professor is better than another take, after all.

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

danilpc
What the hell five years? I myself have almost the same build. Map 2080ti took not so long ago. These cards are enough for 2-2.5 years. Before that was two 1080, two 980ti, two 780ti and so on. If you take for small permissions, four years is enough, and if taken for large resolutions like 4k, then the maximum of this build will last for two years. Now quite a few games that can easily podsokratit 2080ti! How will the new super demanding AAA new items, and Titan will not be enough. These games are just so bent top card. If you took 4 of these cards, then five years would be enough. And not the fact, as there is in the future will support SLI
Voi my games.
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDlaTKZAu-KIm2Z2TTDaQA/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view_as=subscriber

As seen in the five years of this build just is not enough! If you are already tailgating!

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

vitalik76
Two years maximum - not more

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

danilpc
Percent just take 9900k.

L
Luka_gg 05.11.19

KillKammbest
And You get the same? This particular stuffing. Hard to take this seriously. The response to the user whose entry in the profile: no i not **** at play games in warface, accounts of the varfeys and tanks, plays The Elder Scrolls 5, put +entry on the mod minecraft and rides with cheats for Planet Nomads, but worth it:
danilpc wrote:
I FKH 8300 without lag
Buys 18 core processor for 150, 000 rubles, the first thing I saw, the most precious of which is even on store shelves do not meet (found in the CSN under the order), was going to buy it in Lugansk (LC). However, even no details. Not to mention the prices for the motherboard, video card (most expensive brand), RAM and PSU. For this PC even 32 GB to be considered funny what that (game - percent nafig not needed, work here and more will be).
Seriously? These respond well, but You. No purpose, no destination. The theme is empty. Besides, 5 years? For what and whom? Why not 10...

d
dilat 05.11.19

Loosely, the scarf will be a good day. Take the most powerful percents in the world at the moment, 2 pieces 2080Ti, 128GB of RAM, then maybe the rules will be

M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

not the processor just somewhere for 5-6 years
and here is video no.
and finally to understand what's going on, need it back so in the year 2012-13 to bring together the top pitch and how it will be enough for UltraNav in fact available Igor
but even the wisest are not given to foresee so usually instead of one battleship for 5 years cheaper to build a couple of cruisers for the same time and they beat the game

N
NoneOne2010 05.11.19

A couple of years NVIDIA will come up with new technology and vidyahu to the dump, and processors while nothing uses this mos

A
Aloska 05.11.19

NoneOne2010
NoneOne2010 wrote:
A couple of years NVIDIA will come up with new technology and vidyahu to the dump, and processors while nothing uses this mos
This was not even once, that would be because of technology
NoneOne2010 wrote:
vidyahu to the dump

N
NoneOne2010 05.11.19

to change something have

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Better cruiser to buy, because if you take a battleship it is more difficult to sell, peck peck

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes it was banter) has long understood that this release of magic shkololo! To take almost the most expensive percent, and memory 32, that's not 128)))

U
Ursul35 05.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Show me numbers 1 and 01 in A Plague Tale: Innocence and Rage 2 (new game) I Want to compare them

M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

Ursul35
sales pitch I don't usually consider. for me it's a waste at one end
so we can speculate about the pitch for ages, and 30 fps or pitch a bunch of junk
and if you finally can probably sell the video card once a year to take up a new generation to pass

p
potter790 05.11.19

Rules about ten years, with the replacement graphics cards. Merely what if you can take a working Assembly that is five times cheaper and at the same time. )
Ursul35 wrote:
As seen in the five years of this build just is not enough! If you are already tailgating!
Yes, you are the embodiment of the illiquid expenditure of funds from the grandeur of the mind. xD)
I bought a 4K monitor in 8bit and without HDR, for 90tys. Ahem. Not at all surprising that you have and the top iron butt now.

L
Luka_gg 05.11.19

Ursul35
Spoiler
Ursul35 wrote:
Show me numbers 1 and 01 in A Plague Tale: Innocence and Rage 2 (new game) I Want to compare them
Can't. Very little play, absolutely no time or simply no desire. In the new metro was not playing, the resident eagle remake - did not play, even playing Odysseus himself can't make. Both games need to download. I have for Rage 2, I can say, I would like after strategies start shuterok some sort. In General, IF swings, the skins (no promises). While there's nothing.
By the way, for the video respect. All as recorded, it is a pleasure to watch. Here I would like you to pay attention to the indicators when riding in the car, but here is one comrade rare MicroProse catches (as a loading site) and YouTube's video with another player found the same garbage.
That is the theme - https://forums.playground.ru/rage_2/tech/frizy-978146/#comment-18148575 there and live with the 6600k. The author video is not provided. Nothing is seen? This is because they have iron.