3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Shpritz 26.09.21 08:02 pm

God of War on pc (God of War (2018))

What do you think are the chances of a port on a pc based on recent news? I really want to be ported to a computer, since such releases of other exclusives have already gone.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real slim shady 26.09.21

Yes, I don’t even know what to say, games with a linear storyline, you can just watch the passage from your favorite blogger, for example, I watched the passage of RE8 from Kuplinov Play, and to my surprise, after a couple of months deciding to play it, I did not have such a great desire to go through it , the plot is so viewed, moreover, in a campaign of such a charismatic nature, however, the same is with God Of War.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 28.10.21

Very high)

V
Vanea brinza 28.10.21

Dr.Shpritz
1000 ,,, 000%

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Real Slim Shady
Never understood people who are watching a walkthrough from different "passed". It's like trying to get the impression of a movie from a friend's retelling.

R
Ricch 28.10.21

Protocol10
If you watch a specific person with whom you are interested in watching the game, then the experience of the game will be no worse than if you go through the game yourself. The same shuss is very nice to look at

C
COHF 28.10.21

1000%

d
dizzy33 28.10.21

I already imagine how console people who bought a game or even a console for the sake of GOW are now burning a hole in their chair with a burning fart. Well what can I say? Thanks for the beta test and catching bugs, the elite will download the game on the day of the release from torrents for free. Schoolers will naturally pass with a keyboard mouse, normal people on a gamepad from boxing. Many who download the game, and also a nasty comment on the torrent site will write that the game is boring, corridor, and with a stupid plot, we do not humiliate ourselves in front of Sonya as its owners who are ready to lick any turkey, shouting that THIS IS A MASTERPIECE, and only worthy of it soap factory. Nothing soon and Bloodbourne with a spider will come out.

H
Holly jolly 28.10.21

Protocol10
well, if, let's say, you are interested in the plot and there is no opportunity to play the game, you sit and watch all sorts of game films or walkthroughs without comments

H
Hanzo666 28.10.21

Absolute zero.

E
Evil in the flеsh 28.10.21

dizzy33
Another empty comment for srach. Hopefully most of the users on this site aren't stupid enough to get involved. But the moment "that no one needs a soap-soap game from a soap factory", which was also released in 2018, turned out to be among the leaders in sales in incentives, is very indicative.

H
Hanzo666 28.10.21

dizzy33
Golden words. I fully support, talking about what others are aware of, but cannot accept in any way - you still need to be able to.

G
Gualtieri 28.10.21

The odds are approximately 100%

L
LeonKay 28.10.21

Pre-order is already open on Steam, with a release announced in 2022. I'm really looking forward to it!

D
DEDGAMER 10.11.21

I'm waiting for a pirate, for the second time I don't have the slightest desire to pay 3k with something, but the game is cool)

E
Enot220 13.01.22

Dr.Shpritz
Greetings from 2022 We will be playing on PC soon :))

B
BLATNOY1 13.01.22

There is no chance at all. Do not wait!

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.22

Protocol10 wrote:
Never understood people who watch walkthroughs from different "walkthroughs". It's like trying to get the impression of a movie from a retelling of a friend.
you can learn about the plot of the game and see the location graphics. however, without interactivity, it is difficult to check some of the graphical and location textures of the features. but on the other hand, you can donate it for free sometimes so that the streamer couple does it and you don’t need to play it yourself if the streamer plays well and talks little about any incoherent nonsense of life. but there are more let's plays. but sometimes you still want to see the textures yourself and how the game works there. but od ov var like a cool game is not long. you can go through once and try to loot all the chests and try to guess there by location.