3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guild master 26.09.21 08:17 pm

Character leveling (classes, magic, etc.) (The Last Remnant)

I recently started playing Last remnant. The game is cool, but damn leveling is pretty difficult. We went overboard with it ((for example, classes, I already have 72br and they did not give a ninja class, I go exclusively with katanas and fulfill all the conditions, but I haven’t given it yet.) Magic: okay, all magic swing as you use it, but with magic Arcana is a problem, I still can't study blackout, although David already has it, but David can't get blackout 2 ((well, that's why you can't get the 5th right away, he has the 5th level permafrost spell, and all the conditions are there, but to you need to get the 2nd windshear 5 and others, but from the whole list I have only windshear, the rest of the 5th level, which does not fit the condition.
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guild master 26.09.21

All the same, the pumping here is stupid, I steamed for 2 hours to get the crimson flare ..... as a result, this critin david studied the granad impact on the 2nd level ... now I will have to swing the rush, and try to get this magic again

n
npocTo_ 26.09.21

guild when I played this game 1 time, I got black out for 20 BR, I'm going through now for the second time, I started to make a dualist (scout) out of rush, there is nothing, magic does not swing at all, already 50 BR, except for Spark there is nothing, even though Mist Artakmi Attach every 2 battle, this is just a Korean random, but the battalion commander, pumped almost to full ... and the BR does not really decide anything, I think this is just a battle counter, with which the class of mobs is raised, and their attacks. with duals ?? if anyone knows (sorry not in the subject) there is no quest "Darien" completed everything before the release of Irina, but this bastard never appeared ((who knows, tell me

G
Guild master 26.09.21

Well, I understood how to study the magic of the arcana, for this you need special magic and more chains (everything is on the wiki, the link is somewhere on the forum). Now Rush has blackout3 and whiteout, and David has blackout5. But still, this random is annoying. By the way, David has almost all the magic of max level invocations. And BR is a kind of level in the game, but only affects the monsters. So, about Darien, all the quests are on Wiki ...

p
pAK-76 26.09.21

Something I can not understand, but what kind of randomness in the Arcana ??? Everything is pretty clear there: if you apply the necessary skills (indicated on the Wiki), then the seal will appear. Another thing is that if you use skills on Blackout 2, and you already have the fourth version, it may not work. And one more thing: you can immediately study the fifth version of blackout, bypassing all the others. True, I did not receive the fifth version specifically ... But I received the third rejuvenating water from scratch.
And do not forget: the more magicians in the team, the more chances to cast Arkana. And the minimum for blackout is 3 units simultaneously using in-, evocations (including the leader, of course).

As for magic, it is also strange: if you use it more than the battalion arts, then it will develop. In general, I prefer the combat skills to block away from sin, then they will not develop. And if you use them every second fight, then I sympathize. With such an attitude towards magic, it will not be pumped with you.

As for the classes, I will only agree, perhaps. The BRs mentioned in the Wiki hardly work, probably, the PC version still has increased requirements for them.

n
npocTo_ 26.09.21

The question is, who knows the strongest skill (special)?

G
Guild master 26.09.21

We will check to get the 5th level of the arcana. David has everything level 5 ... all skills on Wiki. And I still could not get the last magic of the arcana and healing water ...

n
npocTo_ 26.09.21

I got healing water .. although I wanted a blackout)) also bad luck_)) I don't know what to say, everything is for the lasso, and three magicians in the squad too ...

p
pAK-76 26.09.21

Guild Master, try Ruins of Robellia Castle as Wiki advises. You can skip the first move, these worms still won't have time to remove anything. But the required number of APs will accumulate.

npocTo_, there seems to be no strongest special skill. According to Vicki, the damage done is divided according to the Light-Moderate-Heavy-Extreme scale (Substantional - the more people in the enemy squad, the more damage they will receive). So, choose skills with extreme damage. Everything else depends on the stats (for someone, ex machina can do more damage, for someone, maybe schiavona, etc.).

G
Guild master 26.09.21

I swing elsewhere. Where there is a mission with a spirit lord ..... there are endless worms))) 20 chains at once ......

p
pAK-76 26.09.21

Maybe with Mantroskilo, a mission for Glenis in Avecliffe? Then you will have to endlessly fail it ... After all, the worms will disappear after the end of the mission.

G
Guild master 26.09.21

Yes, yes, I know. I rocked the whole blackout there .... and everything .... I usually swing the rest in the desert

F
FantasmSoldier 26.09.21

Is there any way to find out how many enemies you need to kill to get the next BR?
I can't find cheto anywhere.

W
WARRIOROFLIGHT 26.09.21

and what? Was my message deleted or what?

P
PROXIY 26.09.21

somebody tell me the character leveling automatically goes or where you need to distribute skill points yourself pliz

P
PROXIY 26.09.21

I can’t even play now that he’s pumping himself, so whether and where the level of the character to look and how much more trying to nada

L
Lynxess 26.09.21

There are no levels in the game, it seems that there is a battle rank of the
stat increases itself, but in certain conditions, creating these conditions artificially , you can set the buildup of the Persians, the
main principle of the buildup of the stat is to fight opponents stronger than you, and then for each stat there is an additional requirement

D
DirtyR 26.09.21

I rocked Dave's Blackout to lvl 5 without any problems and did not steam. But Rush with 1 lvl does more damage) I pump psionics out of it, looked at Vicki and now I think that in vain. Not bad for morale and damage per pack., But no more. But at least I'll rock the Fatal Eclipse

S
Shomron 26.09.21

In what lock can you swing coolly to destroy the Hellgate and the next boss? The last open location is Nagapur. Thank you.