3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 29.09.21 12:02 pm

And what is the use of Regill in addition to the pompous name of the class? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

The usual crooked underfighter, under-catching ... Although the companions are 80% like that, they just wrote about him, like very cool. Took to the party - about nothing
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 29.09.21

Its main feature is that it is a warrior with a dual weapon who runs in heavy armor: heavy armor does not limit speed, it allows you to add a bonus to agility up to +5 (when usually this bonus is -0). In addition, Regil has almost immunity to enchantment and has good resistance to elemental damage. But it is revealed only at level 15. Such a semi-tank semi-DD.

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

St_Slave
Got it, thanks, as I understand it, does it make sense to retrain him on kukri? And yes, he has adamantine armor with +1 max Dexterity .... or will there be further heavy armor with +5 dexterity?

S
St_Slave 29.09.21

RITCHII
You further give him the prestige "Knight of the Underworld" (like that is called) and the corresponding skills will open. I wouldn't retrain kukri. There are no such heavy armor in the game. But only this prestige class will allow you to add a dexterity modifier greater than +1.

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 07.10.21

And he is also the only sensible and sane fighter from the whole freak show surrounding gg

E
Elankan 28.10.21

Vyacheslav Nasonov
It is registered smartly.

R
RITCHII 03.11.21

Vyacheslav Nasonov
100%

A
AngelV777 18.03.22

Well, firstly, he is (as already mentioned before) very resistant to mind control (compulsion, fear, charm).
Secondly, he is the only one (if you don't make him a dwarf or a halfling) who can ride a triceraptors from a figurine, which makes him even more tanky and mobile
. Thirdly, (again because of the class) he firs well. The mercenary would be stronger, but if you swing a couple of levels, then he copes no worse than Sausage and Blonde. Even better, considering that he rides a pet and can dance (in moderation)
In general, an exotic passenger, but you can make a scarecrow if you pump up persuasion, take talents for persuasion and an impressive appearance, the domain of nobility also looks good on him ( through mythic) and domain wars.
I had a scarecrow on a dishonest one, though after taking an "impressive look" and an "expert", before that it was 50 to 50. Therefore, at the beginning, the Sausage or the Blonde scares, and then the entity in the form of a gnome.