3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 29.09.21 12:02 pm

Resurrected - Did You Buy (Diablo 2)

Where did you buy
it?
76 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_JENKA_] 29.09.21

We bought rambler87 on the site blizzard.com, the game does not work on the old g * out, but I think it will be fixed soon

h
helsing2009 29.09.21

rambler87
rambler87 wrote: so far only one player seems to have radishes
Yes xs, this year it seems that the norms were ugly

C
CorvinOk 29.09.21

Until I bought it, it's time to play right now; ((

C
CorvinOk 29.09.21

Until I bought it, it's time to play right now; ((

K
Klassewer 29.09.21

When will you be banned already? Specifically got it!

R
RomanMixed 29.09.21

I
bought rambler87 in the transition for 150 rubles, but for some reason my
grandmother didn’t start selling radishes, but didn’t buy it, damn it somewhere you were before, I’ll go tomorrow for radishes, I hope I’ll start

U
Uncle fred 07.10.21

Guys who tested, does whirling desynchronization rob?

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Why are people not equal? Who made us like this?
Some are better than others - they have q2p The
entire population of the Earth - let's forget grievances
Let's join hands and buy me q2p! (with)

B
Bitard 07.10.21

FludoTron
.. and admin panel

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Uncle Fred
Oddly enough, everything is super smooth compared to playing on pg. In general, there were no rollbacks and delays when the magpie flew to the mefa. I thought that the location of the servers in Europe would affect, but at the output we have a stable connection without delays.

U
Uncle fred 07.10.21

FludoTron
So, a good half of pvp tricks won't work?

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Uncle Fred
I don’t know, not a fan of pvp in d2, including due to the use of bugs. I heard that some were fixed, but did not delve into the topic

R
RainInTheNight 07.10.21

I have not bought and will not buy if there is no server in Russia. I play only for the sake of pvp, and pvp on European servers is unplayable for me because of the high ping.

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

RainInTheNight
Take a d2p license from some friend and use it, I play it much better in terms of response than pg, at times just

A
Akamil 28.10.21

I confirm. I haven't seen such an even thread of frametime in a while. Directly standard works smoothly. Both single and online. Mobs die without the slightest delay.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Akamil, what about the teleport? Are there times when the caste does not happen not because of the mobs?

F
FludoTron 28.10.21

Obsessed
Teleport works well even with fcr> 105 for a magpie. No delays, no kickbacks, none at all for the entire time, which is really surprising. I saw a bunch of reviews on the beta, where the reviewers howled from lags.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Obsessed wrote:
what about the teleport? There are times when the cast does not occur, not because of the mobs
, the flood works perfectly - for everyone else - as planned, the teleport lags even at 63 fcr.

By the way. I saw kickbacks in d2r - but I don’t remember even on pg. From the game, yes, it dropped, and the active window with a level 80 Persian.

F
FludoTron 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
At the start of the last season, lags lasted almost a month, with breaks for normal play, of course, but if you leaf through the forum, you'll see.

h
helsing2009 28.10.21

FludoTron wrote:
lags lasted almost a month, with breaks for normal play of course
you don't understand, it's ANOTHER. Everything fits into the server philosophy. This is for cTp @ g @ Hu9.