3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenama 29.09.21 12:02 pm

craft gloves on amu (Diablo 2)

guys tell me who is the thread how to craft per4i 2 20 + str i dex ili is simple c dex ili with str. Or tell me the site where you can see or download a file of what kind of realties with craftami
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Smit75 29.09.21

He's not the only one there. :)
Yes, not right now, I’m not playing in the cold, but when I was playing there was no PPC for how long, the same infection as d2. :)

c
cr0x 29.09.21

Torum.
In pvm, they use lohi, as it were (bow Ama) ... so these peppers do not need to be crafted at all ... If java ama, then she would be better with cb ... or 3/20 ...

T
Torum. 29.09.21

In any case, the person asked for recipes for crafting gloves on amu, I suggested something to him. What are the complaints against me?

c
cr0x 29.09.21

Torum.
You'd better say the recipe for blood craft ... from these peppers to sense 0 here ... And in general, depending on what kind of ame ...

Z
ZloyZayac 29.09.21

I decided to craft some pepper on my amu, and here there is a suitable topic ... Perhaps the time has come for the most dreary craft.
So, there are 1,056 packs of crafting gloves for the light fury of the Amazon.
The recipe is chosen naturally on cb:
Blood craft: 🧤 + jwl + pRuby + Nef rune.
I will craft 100-200 pieces per day because it is dreary, 5+ of the best will be thrown here (even if there is a lot) for statistics. The goal is to craft 2java20ias10cb15dex +! Let's see if it comes out 😂 the first hundred have already been exchanged, the result will be thrown tomorrow

k
kot-stargazer 29.09.21

ZloyZayac
About norms Temka drove up, I will check!

C
CorvinOk 29.09.21

ZloyZayac
Anyone will weld that the thread is supposedly below, I'll buy myself something like that on the floor of MF-Zila and Barbov inexpensively, if it's also expensive with IAS, then it's expensive. Afix 21-25MF is required, for other afixes different variations are possible
Spoilerhttps: //pix.playground.ru/other/3042588/

Z
ZloyZayac 29.09.21

CorvinOk
Ok, I think these should be cooked anyway )

_
__Slayer__ 29.09.21

A very ghostly hope) this season ~ 500 brews, nothing top-notch. Before that, there was still ~ 1500, the same thing - there is nothing to brag about.

w
wojok 29.09.21

__Slayer__
hello, are you on hts?

_
__Slayer__ 29.09.21

wojok
Hello! Yes, no, I settled on the software

Z
ZloyZayac 29.09.21

__Slayer__
But still it is)) last season from 1500 there were already 2 pairs!

Z
ZloyZayac 29.09.21

So, from the first batch of 110 pieces, you can distinguish these, the rest is even worse.
Ok, let's continue cooking

Z
ZloyZayac 29.09.21

Immediately I will throw in Cooking No. 2 the next 110 pieces. Here it is already a little better, you can distinguish 7 pieces that are at least somehow suitable!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

l
lordgarry 21.08.22

they used to cook, but now everyone scored the norms of pepper you won’t find