3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RITCHII 29.09.21 12:04 pm

Another serious jamb of developers, this time with myths (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

"Elemental superiority (took Fire) - damage cannot be reduced or prevented by immunity or resistance" - after taking the trait, he hit the babay with a scorching ray. Writes: "Couldn't overcome the magic resistance of the babau's target." A curtain. Not only is there a lot of bugs and brakes, but already in such things it is not normal to do it -... I didn't want to play any further - what a thrill to take super features that do not work. Who faced?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Budda0021 29.09.21

This thing works fine.
She overcomes immunity and resistance to fire, not resistance to magic.
The scorching beam did not work on him at all. But without the mythic, even if he could overcome the resistance to magic, then for example, a fire elemental would not receive damage from fire. And with a myth you can burn it for a sweet soul.

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

Budda0021 don't write nonsense. I tested for a long time - if it breaks through, then fire resistance works and still cuts the result to a minimum. Moreover, I tested with mythic and without -% of penetrations and average damage are absolutely equal. We have already discussed it on the incentive, unanimously - developers without jambs cannot, even in their native language, compose a description, not to mention the mechanism. And the elementals are already different and later, we have not seen them yet,

r
raspisnoy1 29.09.21

RITCHII
they think in iglisha)) what is the native language? they have everything under the bourgeoisie sharpened even the voice acting (not to mention the full of holes, lezzies and blacks).

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

raspisnoy1
This is sacred, you sho)) You have already dirtied everything, what kind of game do not take

E
ElfFrom Cupcake 28.10.21

RITCHII
I play as an ice witch. He took his favorite school, favorite element and all the overcomes, including myths for school and overcoming the elements. This is the question, why is there always a reduced damage to the target when the damage is written?

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 03.11.21

Elf of Cupcake
Well, damage reduction happens for many reasons, for example, axiomatic, when characters of a certain alignment do less damage

S
St_Slave 03.11.21

Elemental Supremacy has worked and has worked from the very beginning. I don’t know how you "tested" there. For some reason, everything works for me correctly.
1. First, there is an attack / protection from magic is triggered against it. With two traits for overcoming and a myth for overcoming - the modifier will be around 36 units. + here is a 1D20 cube. Total for an average of 46 units. we will beat the stability. Normal mobs do not have such protection from magic, bosses seem to have the same (even on combed difficulty). In the middle of Act 5, no one has yet been able to withstand the salvo of my Coal (I have it the Magic Trickster). I play on a dirty one (all hope is for Descari, can he at least provide difficulty?)
2. After overcoming, there is a deduction of damage. If immune, the damage does not pass. The myth corrects this situation. I tested for fire and electrical damage, I did not test with another type of energy damage.

S
St_Slave 03.11.21

Elf of Cupcake
Maybe we can start reading the spell descriptions already, huh? It is logical that the description for the spell says ".... Successful resilience / reaction / will save - halves damage ...". Only 2 offensive spells go without a save: scorching ray and hellfire ray (correct if wrong)