3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
w1842nite 05.11.19 03:13 am

Help to configure the gamepad (FIFA 19)

this problem is the right stick part of the action executes feints in the game, and part of tactics, while the d-pad does not work finally how to make so that the right stick was sharpened current feints and cross again became the buttons for tactics?
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Free_mAx 05.11.19

Same problem with SVEN X-PAD. A controller configured xBox programs (x360ce) and program control settings for FIFA12 (fifapadconfig). In the game some trouble with the right stick, d-pad not working.

O
Oleg_49171780 05.11.19

I got the app x360ce, set up - all normal.

w
w1842nite 05.11.19

Free_mAx
Yes, it does, I have the right stick a symbiosis of feints and Windows tactical action, angry unbearable, do not know it is possible as that to correct?

F
Free_mAx 05.11.19

There is a solution, today figured out!
It turned out everything is simple: has earned a d-pad (execute tactical actions) and feints are not duplicated with the d-pad.
01 dirty game clean file (no configuration files) x360ce_x64.exe launched, created on request configuration file xinput1_3, downloaded the settings from the Internet (you can skip this one and customize in your own way, because no sense from them, if the controller does not match), reassign every button on the controller again in analog mode (in my case MODE button), save;
02 then went to settings GameSettings, everywhere put birds in the XInput Files (in my case 64-Bit), Dinput File also the bird (in my case 64-Bit) and pushed the button below the Apply/Synchronize Settings.
YAY! It works!

Spoiler

P. S. I Forgot to tell you about a separate key configuration program fifapadconfig who have the game does not see the controller for some reason. On Playground there are instructions, but if briefly, then assign the keys through the program and after pulling from the folder My Documents\FIFA 12 buttonDataSetup file.ini and toss into the folder My Documents\FIFA 19. There is one downside the utility when the left stick when pressing up performs the action button pressed down. Reassign these keys and transfer the opposite perenaznachenie file buttonDataSetup.ini again, as described above.

w
w1842nite 05.11.19

Free_mAx
thank you, so detailed, current info that PS does not understand what it is, explain pliz?

F
Free_mAx 05.11.19

w1842nite
On some gamepad buttons are not configured or do not work correctly. This program settings for each button and stick.

Spoiler

w
w1842nite 05.11.19

Free_mAx
my friend God forbid those health helped, losses, no crap, everything is super, already rolled to the rink and kicks))

F
Free_mAx 05.11.19

Yes, health! Now baby will play to school a couple of matches! )))

T
Turtle145 05.11.19

Maybe someone will answer and help, view.
Good day! Yesterday I bought a gamepad Esperanza EG102 Warrior, one of the cheapest. Faced with such a problem that both sticks perform the same functions as the d-pad near them: right stick d - pad to the right with numbers (and numbers only, not the typical characters or letters), left stick - an 'empty' cross from the left. Maybe someone faced and knows the decision? Or is the problem specifically with these cheap hamadou? I tried using the x360ce emulator, but he perceives the stick as d-pad, it's the same with configuring the joystick to the incentive. Driver generally games crashat and not really give a configure joystick - everything there is to do is to calibrate the left stick, the right he did not even perceive.

T
Turtle145 05.11.19

The problem was resolved, needed only click on the Analog in the middle of the joystick. Then the sticks will think they're sticks, not pads. But there was one problem - the mouse, when you control the right stick, not above and not podnimaetsya opuskaetsya. But, I think, and will figure it out.

A
A_jak 05.11.19

it usually happens when confusing analog stick with the directional pad. usually solved as stated the post above - the switch from digital pad to analog.

s
shevaAAA 15.10.20

Free_mAx
You're my savior, thank you so much

F
Free_mAx 15.10.20

shevaAAA
Please)

S
Stanislav98 28.10.21

When you press the up key, they run to the bottom and vice versa, how to fix it?

P
Play fomiiiiiiiiii 28.10.21

Stanislav98
in control settings

A
Alexander Shukanov 21.10.22

Stanislav98
solved the problem?