3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real slim shady 29.09.21 12:08 pm

Cheating fetish | My game - my rules - I do what I want

Hello everyone, I don't know who to contact with this problem, I am addicted to using cheats in the game .. How does this happen? -
I sit, play ... it seems like everything is fine, business is booming, the store is generating income, but in an instant, all development collapses due to some problem in the game itself - a bug, the loss of a huge piece of development, the realization of wasted time in vain, etc. NS.
At this moment, a desire wakes up inside to take this game and in *****, to show it who is the owner here, to give it the most ***** and that would no longer play on the nerves.
But then, after using cheats, the desire to play it immediately disappears, well, as soon as possible .. after an hour, maybe more, but disappears .. What to do? How to deal with this, this passion takes away the games that I wish I could play over and over again.
ps
only offline games are meant.
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 29.09.21

In fact, in a single, if you really want to play with cheats (or can't go without them), then no problem. Everyone's personal file. How to get rid of addiction? Learn to play well. Or understand that games are just entertainment and do not worry about trifles.

r
requiemmm 29.09.21

I just delete these games. Cheats do not solve anything, the game will no longer be there. If it crashed now, it will crash again. If you need to play it on a walker and after 100,500 hours it turned out that it is passable with one single build, and nothing else, you will stumble upon this jamb again. If she, with her stupidity, causes negativity now, then she will not become better. And why suffer, and even so pointless? Just. Take it down. Her. From the screw.
The time has passed when we had two discs for a week and we were forced to go through what initially was, ahem, so-so. Now hundreds of games of any genre are available, life is not enough to go through everything, you can afford not to eat shit.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.21

if the problem is in the game itself and the couple got screwed up or the save was lost or the problem of the player's trap when he gets into a kind of dead end and bombs, you can use cheats to speed up the gameplay to the point of loss, but here the problem is more likely not cheats as such, but the problem of the pain of losing the game process, the need go through all this anew, and if he is at a certain random house there may not be as good as the first time. and maybe then the problem is that the gameplay with cheats is not interesting. maybe a certain category of players still has a problem that with the cheat they crossed a certain individual line and devalued their gameplay by defeating strong enemies or having lost 999999 gold to themselves. here, as it were, a bunch. not to use chitaks means. work on character, go to the rocking chair.

I remember some kind of games ... this is the gothic tyri where, in addition to the nastiest graphic bugs, I could not learn the carpet of rune blades because probably the man who taught this saw what kind of boars I was hitting below and jumped off the cliff to also beat the boars and died and he was nowhere did not have. in the end, a stable crash bug began to appear there. but the essence of my problem was such that I acted consistently lost the gameplay for about an hour bombed left to play another game, then let me go, I came back, forgot to do the same thing, read the mobs, deported, cleaned the mobs there not to save (largely because in the world I could save only in one place because my boat got out and spoiled the locations when loading) and in the forest I caught a flight bombing returned after a couple of weeks and then - what the hell? and cursed this game.
For another game this is the legend of the pandora's box. there saving with checkpoints and closer to the end I was killed by some werewolf to which I did not have time to react, cho sent me to the beginning of the level, I forgot about this problem, I learned about the cabbage soup again - as the witcher said in no way ... do not learn and then I had a move on windows whist and then I returned to the game again with a year later bambanul died and has not yet returned. peck-peck - cheats would help me in this case - probably yes, if for immortality. and I would end the game with some positive opinion of her.
Another game was the grandfather of Space 1 there, in general, at the very beginning in the process of learning the gameplay, gra says that you need to use the suit's abilities and you need to use stasis to go through the door and for some reason I could not activate stasis. several times I tried against this game, tried not to rename the buttons, looked at the passage there, everything was done normally, I did not understand anything, I bombed and came to the conclusion that the game is fecal because there is nothing to fix such mechanics and the control is crooked if it doesn’t work for me and cursed the game. cheats would help me - some kind of * noclip * maybe yes, but I didn't have cheats for it, and even if I went through this moment in this way, then most likely such mechanics are used a lot where and the value of the game processor is history and locations - they weren't worth it curve passing under the textures. here cheats would not help.
another parable is dragon age origin and vemuak 1. in dragon age there is a task with an urn of sacred ashes where you need to solve a puzzle and this is critical for the game and at the first birth I butted on this task, left this location returned, the boys were already running there did not stand, I bombed and abandoned the game (and finally maybe I didn't have the Internet then)
(and finally I have a suspicion that this game can be made an impassable morrigan, you can expel the rest one way or another, not take, kill or skip and there will be 3 bangs and nada 4 bangs lol.),. So, I found a solution scheme and took the eggs into a fist, rolled back, thankfully I made a lot of saves and still passed the game. and then more cheats so that I have good loot and so that I do not get stuck in battles and so that the dog is with me so that I can still pass through. then it appears in the witcher, I got stuck, I don’t remember why, and I was vacuuming the location looking for a passage until I got seasick from winding, but a year later I returned and somehow passed it and then this game cursed me and did not start on my pecan Windows Vista and 7 and xp already didn't work fine on my PeC. I faced similar problems in other games and called it the knock-out problem. when the task is too difficult in a short section of the game.
I also remember Wolds 2. there was a difficult puzzle problem, which I found a way to avoid jumping somewhere along the edge, which became one of the funniest pitch memes in the cake-pitch game experience. however, there is an imbalance problem in the game, there are anally difficult barefoot or I did not understand something. in any case, my quality got up and no longer received exp for mobs. I somehow ruined some demon at the expense of a bow and a camper, and when I reached the final boss of the dragon, I gurgled. I roughly figured that I need to upgrade a dozen more levels, which took me perhaps 1000 hours of pumping if a tricky game did not start giving me 0 exp and I bought all the available equipment I merged into one and all the stones available in the game and made the coolest ones and then I urgently needed a pumping accelerator but it was not there.
It also appears that Gothic 2 is remembered where there was a bug with an inos eye and a regenerating dragon, which was probably caused by some late patches and seems to be already present on the Akell disc, which very much gave my torn faith in this game. and finally I decided to find out if there is a ceiling level, I thought it was at 999 but it looks like it is at 9999. but I understood the level for a very long time by creating some kind of NPC for which they give 9990 experience and then I punished them with fire rain, and when there were so many corpses that the game gave out less than 1 fps, I crawled to another place and farm there while the fire rain pushed the game hung a few a minute and all this lasted a month or two, as I had a maximum of 9999 health for work, I still couldn’t just knock on the dragon with a sword, and then I climbed to rob the paladin ship along the rope, it was saved there and lost about 20 hours of progress because the game crashed when loading. and during this time I robbed the entire khorinis, having robbed the NPCs to their panties, having fun and throwing things out of them, and was anally punished for inserting them.
RAGE 1 mmm ... aaaaaa there was a wretched task where it was necessary to shoot at a mutant in the style of a * boss helicopter * besides the fact that the rage itself seemed difficult to me due to the fact that I passed it with cheats, the destruction of enemies became stupidly long with cheats the boss giant blew up my fart so I was saved by cheats - there it was necessary to run after the rocket launcher, but while you were running, the sight moves out, you shoot everything, you don't hit and run, and then all this is not so bothered that there was more than a couple of them introduced non stop cheats shifted the sight by a millimeter and shot fired arrows are going to throw this shit game because they didn’t fix auto-aiming but the kato finished shooting. without cheats, this game, like doom 3, I would never have passed.
and many more funny stories with the arks fatalist and his cursed magic, for example .... peck-peck

and from this I in general touched upon the following conclusions, the
problem of glitches and bugs - cheats will not help here this game is bad, it's stupid only on YouTube against.
the game is anally difficult. - a year of mod the
game has gameplay problems in terms of imbalance and challenging puzzles. - fashion year, - flight.
the game has problems with extended mechanics and, in general, is overwhelmed - tgm, an endless inventory to move through the game only post-operatively by question marks, cleaning everything up.
the game is complex and incomprehensible in terms of the mechanics of peck-peck - nvn 1 I passed with things of a divine level, forged in the map editor and was literally the most ultra godlike weak and mortal creature, able to shove a baphomet, his baphomet in a bafamet and pack any god on the coast of swords and that's it within the framework of the mechanics of the game peck-peck, because at some point I got tired of suffering and I ascended and became a peck god capriciously ruling his game, it’s the game the game is very long and crooked.
other dead-end problems of mechanics and lack of alternatives - here, in fact, you can not bother to complete the game. especially when there are a lot of games and there are normal types of as valhala and odyssey.

from here I had deep philosophical problems of building games. First of all, it's the complexity of ... battles. if the fights are too hard and tight it is a bad game. the following rule of thumb applies - the player should not die too often on the first playthrough, if this should happen then by his own oversight and relaxation. if a player dies twice in the same place it is bad, there may be a bias. if a player dies 3 times in a row in one place, this is extremely bad and a reason to quit the game or use cheats for pitch, which means that it is poorly stupidly patched up.
the ideal level is difficult, this is about mass effect 2 and 3 on the lightest. Mass effect 2 is still difficult and represents a challenge and tension 3 is already a simpler difficulty there is the final boss and several final battles. I died there and did not play relaxed. the rule of proportion of the strength of the enemy is approximately from 1 to 10-20 of an ordinary enemy and 1 to 5 of a difficult dangerous enemy. which means that the player always wins mathematically and against the game you can put up such a number of enemies and he will come out with a positive supply of hp. those practically with a difficulty of 1d 20, the player will fight with about 3-5 enemies and will be able to call them while standing still. 2 enemies 1d5 is already a serious challenge where the player will have to run and think tactically because he probably won't be able to call fat enemies. these battles should be few and legendary and memorable.
battles with bosses should be special, this should be the culmination and the player should feel involved in the feat and personal overcoming the situation and getting out of the death funnel so that dopamine rises. however, there is a danger of Tuvods 2 or whatever ... there from the studio spiders when ordinary mobs are already swollen with one blow and the final boss is practically impossible to pass. there is a danger of the trap of imaginary lightness.
The next concept concerns the complexity of the puzzles - they should be such that they should be solved by brute force. The ideal level of difficulty for a challenging puzzle is the start of the tombn rider underworld where you have to infiltrate an underwater city or challenge from the black flag. these are all 3x3 tasks. 4x4 and 3x3x3 and more are already extremely bad and for more complex tasks there should be an alternative forceful way of solving them, as is done, for example, in mass effect 1 with the launch of the core for the unigel and dragon age inquisitor where it is not necessary to puff while collecting puzzles of the path of the ancients to complete the game. in the rest and optional. ordinary optional tasks shouldn't be much more difficult than in barbie and the magic of pegasus.
pitch control should be as direct and convenient as possible. if control is crooked and dull buttons must be signed. the same must necessarily apply to the gamepad if the control is more than 3-4x push-button.
regarding mechanics - it is desirable to have a one-dimensional number, understandable mechanics of what relation as damage per shot and protection for impact. everything should be formalized to this mechanics and one-dimensional tree of growth and achievement within the framework of the concept array. the ideal example here would be Diablo 2 and Gothic 1-2 and that a similar type of Skyrim is possible with its constellations. dnd and all sorts of pastfinders, drakesagi and pillars are too complex they are difficult to understand and unintuitive. and finally you need to pump strength and always win. at the same time, the rules in any game should be as transparent and open as possible. if you look at a bunch, there should be written the amount of damage, the actual amount, taking into account factors and factors such as the time between shots and the capacity of the store so that you can immediately jump dps beh calculators. for all intellectual games and management.
the system of saving and the device of the world does not allow the player to fall into the traps. this is the most difficult part from the application and technical point of view. mk light difficulty contributes to the fact that the player will rarely save or will overwrite saves, so it is better to use checkpoints, but they are extremely difficult for a dynamic open world or just a changing world, so they must be variable and will be rolled back to the player without losing the gameplay or so did not feel so. at the same time, the feeling of compactness and irreversibility of the world and the decisions made should remain, and this is a cool and difficult game design task.
something like this virgins the bible of a good game
but then I looked at dark sauce and demonsolsus where bdsm performance is. the only thing that probably the player cannot fall into the trap is because there is a deterministic world and the player has the illusion that he does not lose the process because he loses the game currency, which he can farm endlessly or try to return in this way he will never get stuck in the impassability of the game with finite resources. The same principles, for example, work in games from Yubosoft where you can farm endlessly and there are unlikely situations where the player will stick or bury himself in a barn due to deterministic safe spawn points and a self-healing world like the legend of Valhalla. and games where you are saved and a strong mob is running at you, and you survived or survived in flight and crashed into a wall when loading, or I considered the concept of frustrated where long distances and the player could die crossing the dangerous zone and losing either all the progress of the save due to myopia or the entire game session and try to somehow get out there but do not have the resources for this and bomb and frustrate. if the legendary survivor is true then the great challenge of the genius of logistics. but this is not certain or guaranteed.
and after the sauce of likes, I thought about it and realized that I don't quite understand what exactly the games should be. so the problem is not in cheats but in games in general. nada to make passable cool short games where everything explodes.
there is also a very strange problem of fear of choice but at the same time readiness for battle in relation to RPG games. the player wants to be kind, a hero, grow up not to lose anything so that everyone survives, a good ending. and from this he may lose the desire to play the game. Ata is very unusual and a topic for the sofa Pek study.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.21

Real Slim Shady wrote: to
show her who's the boss,
it wakes up in you ♂boss of the gym♂
You just don't have to go too far - you don't pull, ok - use cheats, but purely to equalize the chances. In most games, there are enough abuses, even without cheats - the same safe kills of bosses in some dao thread.

W
WitcherForever 29.09.21

I die a million times in Horizon Zero Dawn, but from the billionth try I learn how to move and win)

k
ksasha97 07.10.21

Taking into account that this is an offline game, you can play as you like, I myself play with cheats when I get bored with the usual game, for example, Hitman, where I just cut out all living things on the map for fun)