3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Juice_jay 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Game won't start (Far Cry 6)

I just bought it from EGS, downloaded it and run it .. Nifiga, not a single error or crash - it's just that the process doesn't even start. In EGS, it seems that it first writes "start", and then the inscription changes back to "start" .. Even the launcher did not want to start ..
PC - i7 4770S / 16 GB / gtx 1070 8 GB Asus.

Xs what is it. The driver updated, nothing else did much. Previously, there were no problems with any game that I know. Everything went on ultras, no matter what it started ..
I'll wait for the patch or something - the computer is already old for such a game ..?

PS I was able to return the payment well, otherwise it would be a pity at all ..
39 Comments
Sort by:
T
T3rD3L 07.10.21

Yesterday I bought it by pre-order in EGS, when I tried to turn on the game with a preliminary link to the Ubisoft account, EGS was crashing.
I returned the money, bought it from the Ubisoft store - everything is OK.
If you have the same thing and don't want to wait, buy it.

S
Sanapa 28.10.21

the game requires Windows 10 version 20H1-try to update Windows

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Juice_jay
T3rD3L
Yes Sanapa rights update windows and everything will start

J
Juice_jay 28.10.21

I have Win10 Pro 20H2 version.
I'm inclined to think that if you buy in the ubisoft store, it might help ..
What does the shortcut for launching far cry 6 look like?
I have a label - the Ubisoft logo itself on a blue background .. Usually labels are drawn clearly by name ..

d
davidrf 28.10.21

Sanapa
For half a day I was tormented! I had a 1709 build (I don't like to update) and the game

showed it ... Updated to 20H2 and everything went like clockwork! Yubiki didn't warn about it !!!

M
Masalamentaman 28.10.21

I updated everything, it does not start at all. A process appears and immediately disappears

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Masalamentaman What are the
characteristics of the pc?

i
iva.fedotov2016 28.10.21

I start the game and after 10 seconds it closes! the process in the task manager has something to do

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

iva.fedotov2016 PC
specifications?

i
iva.fedotov2016 28.10.21

SneaKs94
I5-10400f 16gb nvidia geforce 1660 super

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

Hello everyone, my game also does not start.

Harasteristics:

10 Windows 20H2
I7-4770k
16gb RAM
3tb ROM
GeForce GTX 780

What I just haven't tried:

reinstalling the game

Checking the game files

Reinstalling the launcher

Launching clean Windows

Disabling all third-party services

Reducing the PC resolution

Run as administrator The

drivers updated everything
Installed the game on another disk

Disabled antivirus and braundmauser Disabled

all overlays

Cleaned disk space, C (there was 4 GB of free space, now 21)

Deleted the hosts file

Launched the game in compatibility mode

I checked Windows - corrupted files were found.

I twisted the power consumption to high I

twisted the video card in nvidia control to the maximum (I set the quality mark)

I tried to run the game in another local account.

I don’t know what the problem is. I did everything I could. It's a shame that I bought the game, but I can't play it for several days already ... I tried to play through cloud gaming - everything is ok.

Can someone tell me what to do?

The worst thing is that you can't get the money back, but people are somehow playing. In the American forum there is a big topic on this problem, where people on the most powerful PCs cannot start the game, even their computers reboot themselves.

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

I don’t have to dodge this way to start the game. My computer will definitely pull it, if I try, then on average.

.Vigo. 28.10.21

Vladislav Shits
And if you start the game from the bin folder? Try

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

.Vigo.
It doesn't work, I tried it yesterday.

v
vovastij 28.10.21

Vladislav Shits
Where did you buy the game?
If in the EGS - there is an option that the game will not start, they wrote about this above.

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Why damn it, why buy yubisoft, ea and rockstar games not in native launchers? They still require native launchers, and yubisoft also always has a 20% discount for 100 gold.

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

vovastij
At first I bought in Ubisoft connect, there it was absolutely the same. I decided to buy in egs, but nothing has changed.

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

Hctaw
It does not start from the first time, although the Internet is excellent. There are no such problems in egs.

V
Vladislav Shits 28.10.21

I will think what to do. I'll probably wait for the patch. If nothing changes, I will wait for the pirate. You will return the money already.

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

iva.fedotov2016 Update
windows and drivers
Hctaw
vovastij
I bought the game in epic games and I have no problems with it, and I don't need epic to start the game, since the game is automatically tied to uplay, and then you download and launch it from there , and the epic games launcher can even be removed and everything will work.