3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seroz 07.10.21 09:02 pm

How to remove an illusion in a cave ?? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually - this is in the cave, where they were chasing the "Wild Hunt", which dragged away the magician-elf ...
There is a door in the laboratory, behind it is an illusion (see screenshots)
Spoiler

The first illusion can be removed by inspection, but the second one can not ??
GG says that you need to apply the "eye", but does nothing and does not work with the eye in any way ...

PyS
If you go into the water and swim, there are 3 chests with useful things (the second sword Mogrim is "a little worse than the first) ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 07.10.21

The enchantress should give you a stone for this business.

S
SVI 07.10.21

Go to the illusion on screen 2 and activate it then Keira will give a stone. Or just talk to Keira ..

G
Gutsz 07.10.21

seroz
In my opinion, it is not removed. If this is the one I think about. And so try the stone that the sorceress will give

s
seroz 07.10.21

I returned to this cave much later (the run with Kaira), looked for various secrets ...
I tried it (with a stone and a lantern), the stone is usually used automatically (or when viewed), the lantern is also useless (there are no ghosts) .. .
well shozha - nizya so nizya may now be possible (by any thread quest) button or some thread there next ...
Thank you ..

C
Chestir 07.10.21

I took off this illusion when I ran on the quest there))) everything was easily removed)

O
Old_Nick 07.10.21

"Filmed" everything is fine there. You just need to pick up a place for Geralt closer to the wall and try different viewing angles, and not only left-right but also up and down

s
seroz 07.10.21

Thank you Chestir - I will wait for the quest ...
Old_Nick, I've already encountered such "nuances", but here I jumped and climbed for at least 10 - no use ...

A
AlexOmen 07.10.21

Can be removed if you take Nehalena's Eye from Keira and don't put it anywhere.

D
Daniel M 07.10.21

Old_Nick
You are a genius