3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arisius 07.10.21 09:02 pm

About the PC Beta version or everything you need to know about EA (Battlefield 2042)

Disgusting start for EA Play and Pro owners. Several hours did not start. At this time, who had a pre-order of the game and streamers and other media. played quietly.
Who launches, throws on Chinese servers, low-quality servers with bots [AI]
Disgusting hit registration and disgusting optimization. On an 8th generation i7 with 6 cores 12 threads GTX 1080 16gb ram SSD. Produces at ultras ~ 40-55 fps, of course with drawdowns.
Therefore, only Medium or Low. Frametime is like horse racing at a racetrack.
Dips under textures, passes through textures.
Objects that appear before our eyes.
And a lot of other bugs and problems.

Bottom Line: For me as a fan of the BF series, it's sad to see. The current build of the "Beta" version is by no means beta. The high is the middle of the Alpha. EA makes critical mistakes again. A flaw in beta testers (or maybe they don't exist at all), then what is EA Gamechanger for? (from which sense 0) what they are for, no idea.
This game in its current state is not worth the money. I don't think there will be significant changes in a month.
At least a year of work.
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 07.10.21

Arisius
Add to this wooden shooting with almost no recoil, poor animation, graphene is worse than five and a penny and a poor level design of the card. In general, the series died on the four, and the Daitsov will have a streak of three poor bfs in a row.

b
butcher69 07.10.21

Yes, the optimization is disgusting, I'm thinking about a refund, but I'll wait for the full version, after all, there will still be 2 hours for the final decision.

z
zJIoDeI 07.10.21

I do not know about bad optimization, Ryazan 3600 + 2060super gives out 60-70 fps at 1080p on ults. Not the ultimate dream, but there is also an understanding that the gland is already 2 years old. My start from ea play went well, I cough up to 14 lvl, there were no special problems, I didn't fail anywhere. Is that asynchronous aviation and some small troubles like a stuck hitmarker or a jerky landing of a tank turret after an explosion. Regarding the registration of hits, this is a ping, sometimes it throws on servers with a ping of under 300. In short, a typical beta, half of the functions are disabled, the build is not new to anyone, servers in a limited number. In bf since bf2, in principle it looks more like battlefield than bf1 or bf5. both could not play, because it's more about the infantry. There have always been long desert dashes, in shooting / ttk you were just spoiled by the last parts and the spell is quite similar to bf3-4.

B
BezNika1 07.10.21

Well, everything is clear.

Battlefield 3 - DirectX10
Battlefield 4, 5 - Direct X11
Battlefield 2042 - DirectX 12.1 Ultimate

Why post a new topic again?
There is also a theme Impressions from the beta version

V
Vladislav Dikovich 07.10.21

zJIoDeI
I agree especially with shooting, it is quite normal recoil from weapons for such cards.

H
Hctaw 07.10.21

pre-top vidyuha 2016 does not pull the AAA of the end of 2021 on the ultras, well, they are monsters of course ... (sarcasm)

M
McLaren MP4-4 28.10.21

Open - only from tomorrow (8.10). Now those who pre-ordered are testing.

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

McLaren MP4-4

T
TheXancoc 28.10.21

same problem

k
k3plex 28.10.21

TheXancoc
everyone has such a problem, you have to wait

b
bushmaster 28.10.21