3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SFX3 05.11.19 03:13 am

What remains to do in life if everything is already what you wanted?!

A lot of friends and they all drink.. So have to make a career? Buy homes and yachts? Then that would stupidly drink under a palm tree??! Don't understand! What is the logic? In your opinion.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

to expect when a something new or come a peck enlightenment obviously

z
zdrastE 05.11.19

SFX3 wrote:
Then that would stupidly drink under a palm tree??! Don't understand! What is the logic?
the logic is very simple - better stupid thump under the palm warm than under the fence with frostbitten ass

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 05.11.19

The psychologist in the thread.
Usually do not start to drink from, in fact, any incident (whether it be job loss or getting all that you want (c)), and due to subsequently negative emotions, feelings, thoughts.
Ie here we imagine a hypothetical great friend. He all is. And he begins to drink. Why? Most likely because of despair. Perhaps he asks himself what was that all about? and can't find a satisfactory answer. Or social environment for him in this helps children don't appreciate the wife doesn't like (maybe even correctly), although where they were and how they lived if not for him? This leads to frustration (in other words, a person inside a stagnant negative energy that can't find a way).
You can play sports. You can play games to steam. And you can thump. It all depends on personal choice and the degree of awfulness of what happens to a person (at least from his subjective point of view). Returning to this hypothetical rich friend - to us, outside observers, think: What is there to be depressed, have money, a house, a cool car there! What do you want?. And people, maybe not for myself tried, and for the family. And the family did not appreciate... until it's gone.
And the statement if you already have everything, what you wanted very, very questionable. Man is a creature that always wants more. Always. As much as he didn't seem that'll get - and that's enough!, as soon as he gets what he wants - just put your eyes on new. So it is quite possible that this is now the new friend is unreachable for some reason (maybe he thinks he's too old, maybe it does something unrealistic) - and it also leads to a crisis.
The saddest thing is that the answers on this account no one no one will. The man himself usually does not know about himself very, very much. And even with the help of a psychologist accurate answers not to know. To overcome the crisis - Yes, really. But the objective information you likely will not receive.

M
Mayamenstate 05.11.19

Of course wrong. Instead, it would be possible to get together and clear the river of debris. Sober.

S
SFX3 05.11.19

Hello
Where do the fence???

S
SFX3 05.11.19

DEAD S. n.A.k.e.
In your reasoning there is one mistake you consider the concept of thump as a negative, but I'm not so serves because in my understanding it is normal to drink.. the Essence of the question (this topic is not about alcoholism) and that is why people come to one final? P/S there Are probably exceptions but none that I've ever met. Although one heard..

v
vftor 05.11.19

SFX3
SFX3 wrote:
why people come to one final?
Despite what people. The ending depends on the level of personality development.
People with low development of the individual, for whom values are wealth, sex (without love), authority over others, you come to the final satiety and devastation.
The middle level of personality development, for which values are mutual understanding, mutual help and love, do not come to the final satiety and devastation, as the knowledge and understanding of the people is almost unlimited.
People of the highest development of the individual, for whom values are creativity in art, science and the knowledge of themselves and of others, the abundance and devastation never occurs because the world is endless.

v
vftor 05.11.19

SFX3
SFX3 wrote:
A lot of friends and they all drink..
Above I described this dependence (on the level of personal development) for people with a balanced psyche (processes of excitation and inhibition in the brain).
In people with unstable mentality, for example Addicts (drug addicts, alcoholics, workaholics, etc.), there are more complex processes. For example Addict with a high level of development of creative abilities (artists, poets, actors), in the phase of the creative process (workaholism with a deep immersion in the process), the onset of satiety is automatically switching to other type of addictive activity, which is expressed either in an alcoholic binge or inappropriate behavior, etc.
In addition, some of these individuals resort to stimulants to creative activity (drugs, alcohol) which, when consumed frequently are addictive, destructive personality.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 05.11.19

vftor
that is, simply put and to sum up all the above written - the meaning of life in the knowledge of themselves and the world, and not who is who and...al.
okay, thanks Doc!

V
Voin Morgota 05.11.19

Sit in the shoutbox on ng, what else.

a
antonrogov 05.11.19

SFX3 wrote:
A lot of friends
I do not believe that a lot of straight and all so the billionaires trillionaires. And direct made.
Maybe just people who ran into his ceiling? The type of things we could have achieved, and the rest seems unattainable? Well, that's what someone in this situation to do? What you want? What dream? And with age decreases the level of hormones, and with them the dreams and ambitions once they leave. Acquired experience again tells me there is not even poke your nose. It turns out that the person does not know what to do next. And thump-it's easy, and the mood improves temporarily, and the problem is temporarily gone. Until the morning will not Wake up.
It's a big long game, which, however, sooner or later ends. That was you the story, completed all quests, and then it is nothing to do. Just close it and start to play another you can't.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

SFX3
People thumps only because I want to thump.Everything else is excuses.If you don't want thump, then you will not, under any circumstances.If you have money to burn, the day you can enjoy the car and the cart.You over the hill to go, you can parachute to jump on the ski resort to ride.It is possible for the South to drive there myself to look for entertainment.In the dash from firearms to shoot.On some hunt or super-duper fishing trip.

v
vftor 05.11.19

Follower Perelman
Follower Perelman wrote:
the meaning of life in the knowledge of themselves and the world
No. The meaning of life for most people is to be happy with satisfaction of their (earthly) desires, and the knowledge for them is a tool. But there are people who wish to learn (e.g. scientists), and then they are happy from the knowledge. This is the meaning of life.

v
vftor 05.11.19

antonrogov
antonrogov wrote:
the people who ran into his ceiling
Yes, there is, and this is a big problem. In this case there is only one solution, it is necessary to LOOK for something where it is possible to change something to something new, which would please. In other words, man is always happy and is a new must necessarily be emotionally significant for him.
For example, in some games you can change the story, breaking quests cheats and mods, and then play their game their own way. So I play Skyrim. And in some games you can stop at any interesting moment of the plot and to beat this time with different tactics, getting every time new.

v
vftor 05.11.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
If money to burn, entertainment, open wagon and wagon
But if all that you have listed, that person is not interested. People are not able to bring myself to wish that I do not want. This is how to love a person which don't like. A man wants to satisfy a certain desire, but can not, for whatever reason. Here man is weak and begins to thump. A strong man will seek other ways or refuse such a desire.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

vftor
There must be something pleasant and desired.If desire rests on the alcohol, it's a weakness.I don't know if the sauna to go, girls to order.

v
vftor 05.11.19

[Denis]
I agree, if the desire depends on the buzz from alcohol, it is certainly a weakness. Then it's better with the girls in the sauna, all the more fun.

A
Aleks Antikorrupcionerov 05.11.19

[Denis]
Bullshit, the author is right! 90% of wealthy drinkers! No matter men or women. I knew a few rich successful alcoholics and whores! They are all tarred with the same brush! Corrupt!

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.11.19

SFX3 wrote:
thump as a negative, but I'm not so serves because in my understanding it is normal to drink..
Drinking and drunk are different things 8)
SFX3 wrote:
the topic is not about drinking
But her concerns anyway, so there is room for offtopic )
SFX3 wrote:
What remains to do in life if everything is already what you wanted?!
Obviously want something else, or continue to live, to enjoy life.
vftor
And estimate, if we lived for 1000 years ^_^ If now, when the majority of people to everlasting die, some already bored sometimes, what can we say about the timing more than a hundred years of life... Thus we see how mundane are people's aspirations, how their goals primitive, and is limited in scope, they do not see new horizons, can't set new goals to achieve. As a result, I do not see sense in life and drink too much as primitive creatures that they are. I agree about the levels of personal development.

G
Gauguin 05.11.19

Desire for a more developed person is hardly feasible within the limits of earthly life - the Kingdom of God is taken by force, as they say. There really will not be bored. However, in a more primitive worldly life is not giving bored - creativity and the arts, research, etc. This, though the surrogates, but in some cases quite durable.