3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a-riwall 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Freezes, either just the game, or the whole computer (Call of Duty: Warzone)

When playing, the game suddenly freezes without any errors, etc.

Har-ki:
cpu: intel core i5 8400 3.8ghz in turbo boost
cpu fan: pccooller tower I don't remember the name, on 135w
gpu: nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
mb: asus prime b360m
ram: 8 + 8gb ddr4 2666hz hyperX kingston fury
case with one cooler
bp: bequiet power 9 600w
hdd (on which the game is installed): wd blue 7200 1tb

temperatures during the game are normal
for the processor and 60 degrees, the
RAM uses 13GB, the swap file is for 4GB, the
state of the disks is good, I checked it through crystaldiskinfo
through all tests in occt , except for the bp test, because it's scary) the
problem is only in warzone, in other games everything is ok

I will be very grateful if you can help
40 Comments
Sort by:
a
a-riwall 07.10.21

write that this is for the downtime of the computer, you need to look in the game, in fact, it should not work there

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

a-riwall
and the PC did not shutdown abnormally the other day? It may make sense to check the integrity of the vin10 files via the SFC / scannow command. You
can also look at the adv_options file in the documents-warzone folder. They say that the value of the "RendererWorkerCount" item should not be the total number of physical cores. That is, if there are 6 cores, then you need to specify either half (3), or 5.
You can also try to delete this file.

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

a-riwall
On the official Intel website, it is written, 6 cores - 6 threads, it is also written, the frequency should reach 4.00 GHz, you have less.
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/ru/ru/ark/products/126687/intel-core-i5-8400-processor-9m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz.html

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

Pavel Rally
I lived for 4 years, thinking that I have 12 streams, somehow) it doesn't matter, but that's why I have a lower frequency, I don't know

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

IngwardIn
thanks, I checked, something was restored there, the file was corrected, now I will check

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

I figured it out a little here, the system idle process loads a part of the processor that is idle and if you look at the performance, then there are other numbers, I also looked through the process hacker and there the numbers converge, and rtss for some reason considers this process to be a processor load

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

a-riwall
You have 180 processes running! I have 52, can do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 (20H2), I highly doubt it will get better.

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

Pavel Rally
reinstalled recently, why can it work so much?

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

Pavel rally

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

a-riwall
You can try to install Windows 10 LTSC 2021, everything unnecessary is cut out in it, but it seems to me that only a new processor will help, 8 cores - 16 threads.

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

Pavel Rally
thanks

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

a-riwall wrote:
but that's why my frequency is lower, I don't know a
PC in idle, why should it go up to 4x. Or am I missing something?

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

IngwardIn
See screenshot October 4 18:34, there is 3.8 GHz

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Pavel Rally
Got it.
a-riwall Have
you tried to disable the nexus panel and other desktop decorations? I understand that they do not strongly affect the system and stop the worker during games, etc. but still. Also in the nvidia control panel, put physics settings on the GPU.

S
SneaKs94 07.10.21

a-riwall
When you start the game, then you will look in the task manager how many percent the game itself is loading, and how many other processes are still fresh video with the latest updates time code 4:40 CPU load 70-80% on average

S
SneaKs94 07.10.21

a-riwall
And until you fix it, turn on vertical sync should unload the percentage, since the fps will not rise higher, or limit the frame rate to 65-70 fps.

a
a-riwall 07.10.21

SneaKs94
at 60-80 while others are basically sys idle process

S
SneaKs94 07.10.21

a-riwall
And you threw off a screenshot in which the load on the processor was 100%, and now it is 60-80%, or is it in the menu?

P
Pavel rally 07.10.21

SneaKs94
Genius, with vertical sync off, the processor or video card will be loaded at 100%, whichever is weaker. You can limit fps without synchronization, for example with Riva Tuner.

a-riwall
Freezes at 60 fps?

a
a-riwall 28.10.21

SneaKs94
krch, this problem is only in the warzone, here in the apex I have 40%