3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Press to turn off computer control, WHAT IS IT? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Turn off AI what is this !?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 07.10.21

;-))) Have you played the first part? Have you tried to click and see what happens? But seriously, with the AI ​​turned on, all the characters themselves run to the enemy and attack with a full attack (or those that are on the autocast)
Autocast is to press the right mouse button on a spell or combat ability (such as a powerful attack).
With the AI ​​turned off, the characters need to personally indicate what to do in battle.

p
padrepepe 07.10.21

St_Slave
From the heart!
but in my opinion, I have not changed anything .......
or have I not figured out something with autocast, or not all skills can be put on autocast?! they do not use my skills on my own

S
St_Slave 07.10.21

padrepepe wrote:
or not all skills can be put on autocast
Here to the point! Autocast melee fighters can use: Intimidation, powerful blow, chopping blow, study the target, kinetic blow in a circle (and probably all ..). Mages - any spell (conspiracy, kinetic charge). Certain traits (such as Crushing Strike, Parry, Piranha Strike, Bard Songs, etc.) must be enabled manually. This is the middle tab on the bottom character interaction bar.

S
St_Slave 07.10.21

Important note: sometimes it is tactically necessary to disable the AI ​​of the party members (for example, to lure out enemies; in solo kill the boss of the location; save half-dead partners from death, etc.), but you may encounter that even with the AI ​​turned off, the partners run into battle. This is due to some skill or spell that they have on autocast.