3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CoreyCox 07.10.21 09:24 pm

Game (eFootball 2022)

If by some miracle you ended up here, then my advice to you is, do not pump this feces. Konami is the worst in the gaming industry, worse than EA, Bobby Cat, Howard, etc. they just went crazy. a mobile game (if you can call it a game, because it's just a dummy), which also weighs 30GB, there is nothing in it.
Graphics - feces (especially the lawn). just a couple of matches and you will start to feel sick from this lawn and so much harshness.
Gameplay - cal. the players are too heavy, awkward, none at all.
Online component - cal. Random scripts, bounces, etc. I played 3 matches and all 3 matches had the same barbell situation. in one moment 3 rods in a row. It's just horrible.
The dog is dead.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Tolkachev 07.10.21

CoreyCox
Now I am downloading the Dog, in the hope that they will reach a new level with the new engine. After fifa threw everyone on the PC version with a paste gene, I don't even want to buy them on ps5 (Besides, for 5500, besides without RPL, I loved to play for Zenith). I really hope that either you are exaggerating or there will be some other version on ps5: D

P
Pavel Tolkachev 07.10.21

CoreyCox
is just a shit.

K
KonukUA 07.10.21

After 21 controls the tin, I almost sprained my hands on the gamepad. About the rest I am silent, it's sad ...

K
KazymirZyba 07.10.21

Obviously, the game was not ready by the promised date. The painstaking transfer of the simulator to a completely different engine turned out to be a very difficult and costly task for Konami, both in terms of time and resources. But I must admit, they partly coped with it. The series on the current engine certainly has the potential for further development. The game already feels much more varied than before, albeit slightly chaotic due to flaws and bugs. And it challenges again, it will have to learn to play again every, even the most avid foot sim player.
If this avalanche of brown reviews from "true connoisseurs of football" does not ruin the game in the bud, then I am almost sure that Konami will quickly bring the simulator to the state of the previous part of the series, but with a new engine and a significant number of new game mechanics and innovations. And then, the series may well wait for a long way of development, enrichment and improvement of everything for which we love this simulator.

What I liked right now:
- a noticeable improvement in the smoothness of the movements of the players
- the feeling of a footballer's weight, forcing to keep in mind the fact that, as in reality, to control your body is far from the easiest task (which is only worth remembering Boateng's fall to the "fifth" point after Messi's feint), now to take the ball away, you need to carefully observe the opponent's movements, try to anticipate his next step, try to initially take a more advantageous position ... in the attack, on the other hand, sudden movements and easy change of direction with controlled dribbling or jogging, differs sharply from the complex controllability of a football player running a sprint at maximum speed
- the physics of fabrics on the football players' uniforms looks good
- clean selection, tackle and power struggle are now on different keys, which creates variety and variability in defensive actions
- stable connection to servers and quick search for an opponent
- seamless gameplay moments
- photorealistic models of football players

What needs to be improved in the future:
- the speed of the ball during a normal pass is too low, it is noticeable with the naked eye ... affects
- casts on horseback "on the move", in 99% of cases do not pass, adjusting their strength again does not affect anything ... the player simply does not keep up with the transfer
- facial animation ... it would be better if it simply was absent
- animation with power struggle and, in general, when the models of football players collide, they almost always work incorrectly
- either the ability to upscale the native resolution or anti-aliasing, for example TAA, must be added to the game
- the color scheme of the menu, not the most pleasant for the human eye

P
Petrovich-1960 07.10.21

I agree that the potential is great, but for me the main thing is how the paid addition to the career in the master league, which I bought and which should arrive in November, will be made. And as for the critics, according to my suspicions, the guys need to put modern systems and modern hardware on their computers, which allows them to set high graphic settings and a resolution of 2580 by 1440. I have set it this way and there is no disaster on my RTX 2060 super.

S
SBGAlbatros 10.11.21

Petrovich-1960

people under the nickname with the numbers 1960 consider it an argument to buy a video payment for 90k + for the sake of a pixel scripted lo_otron in order to see the picture. clearly understood

J
JDLJ 10.11.21

The premium pack was removed from the steam and the money was returned for it.