3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GetJet 07.10.21 09:24 pm

Game Impression (New World)

I drew attention to a large number of haters of this game on PG.
If she is hated, then you need to look)
I decided to play it myself and concluded that the game, although with jambs, is quite adult and competitive in the MMO market. The game went to me and my friends.
At the time of writing this review, the peak online incentive was 913,000.
So, what I want to tell the players who have been brainwashed by haters with the fact that there is 1 type of mobs in the game and there is no content.

Here are some of the features from the PVE content of the game that I liked the most:

-Boss fights in the arena, similar to Mythic + in WoW with a timer
-Dungeons with tactics, not a dumb zerg, for 5 people
-Dungeons in the open world, which can be played with players not in a group
-Raids-invasions of 50 people PVE (very similar to Tower Defense)
- "Invasions of Corruption (Korapshn, portals)" dynamic world events with different elite mobs and bosses
-Housing, I have three houses, and I myself will furnish them as I want)
- Legendary quest lines for weapons when you reach level 20 weapon
mastery -Crafting and gathering in the game are gorgeous
-Beautiful open world, which is nice to be in
-Epic music
-One character can be of all classes, simply by changing his weapon, which is equivalent to the class
- Two talent trees for weapons, similar to classic WoW, but even better, since all active
abilities are at the beginning of it.
-Having 6 keybind active abilities and 4 mouse click abilities, 10 general active combat
abilities. The ability to switch between any two weapons directly in battle.
With the ability to switch my class in the middle of a fight, just by switching to a different weapon, I can
switch from warrior to mage in the same fight, and this is just one of 55 possible weapon combinations out of the
currently available 11 weapon types
-Active defensive abilities (dodge , block, crouch and lie down)
-Ability to shoot someone from a musket from a distance of hundreds of meters
-Ability to stealth and ambush regardless of the choice of weapon or class
-Seems like you are playing action RPG, third-person shooter, survival and MMORPG at the same time
-Ability to do everything and play the way I like on the same character
-Community and social aspects that are the main part of NW, especially love "proximity" voice chat
and world text chat shared between factions, as well as the ability to communicate with enemy factions.
-Daily PVE quests, city bulletin board quests, side quests, craft quests. A variety of quests and ways to gain experience
-Ability to play together with anyone from any faction in PVE
-Parkour and rock climbing. The ability not to run around the mountain, but to climb over it)
-A spirit of exploration and a sense of adventure, both in visuals and soundtracks -Many
outfit appearance options
-Pets (pets) collection -I
got the most pleasure from fishing)
-PVE aspects inside PVPVE 20x20 BG (outpost Rush)

From PVP activities:

-Wars for the territories of factions 50 to 50
-Capturable forts with an open world, which give the advantage of the controlling faction
-Forpost Rush 20 to 20,
BG -Infinite faction wars in the open world between three factions
-Duels 1 on 1 and group duels 5 for 5
-PVP quests

In general, I recommend this game to anyone who loves to play games of any genre.
It is quite worth $ 40 for thousands of hours of PVP and PVE content without a subscription.
The game is expected to continue to grow with even more content being added several times a year.
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
proembargo 07.10.21

how to fix problems with queues and start RU localization, so I'll raise my finger! While "only half past five" ...

s
sez767 07.10.21

MMORPG is good, although the scheme of mmo-quests here for some reason feels very strong - already by level 20, the feeling that you are doing the same thing is very heavy (although - kill, use, collect from the dead, collect from the "boxes" - the same for all MMORPG games). For some reason, Vov very much reminds me of Vov of the late 2000s - a very long pumping, moderately difficult combat (not Korean - collect a dozen mobs that respawn before our eyes and one shot with enchanting eye-popping abilities), a very long running around on quests (you took a quarter - you run for ten minutes in the other end of the map - you do - you run back - you are given the second stage of the quest in the same place - you run ...). Crafting is very nice and optional. Pvp is not bad. The sounds are the best I've heard in MMORPGs ever. The queues will pass by themselves (whoever played at the launch of the WoW-classic or arhaage knows what was there). Ru - I would like

P
Perrekis 07.10.21

The game is very good for me. The first MMORPG after WoW in which it stuck.

G
GetJet 28.10.21

sez767
Daily quests still depend on your skills in professions. For example, if you download skinning, then additional quests for skinning will appear)))

G
GetJet 28.10.21

Perrekis
The game is really good, although some dodiks from IXBT and pedofaper on genshin and fortnight with PG tried to obserat it.
Now online HB and incentive reviews speak for themselves.

_
_TEZ_ 28.10.21

Is she without donation?

G
GetJet 28.10.21

_TEZ_
Only skins

b
bushmaster 28.10.21

optimization in the game of course fire)))))

G
GetJet 28.10.21

bushmaster
By the way, not everything is so simple.
I have a mid-range PC (GTX1070, i5-9600k, 16gb ram, nvme ssd) and the game is going well on it, 80-120 fps in the world, 50-70 in the city. Veri high settings are all except for the shadows they are on Low.
A friend's computer is much more interesting than mine (GTX2080, i9-9900K, 16gb ram, nvme ssd), but the fps in NV is the same with the same settings.

b
bushmaster 03.11.21

GetJet
80-120 ??? i7 8700, 16gb ram, 2070 super included vertical 71-18)))

b
bushmaster 24.11.21

Who else crashes the game?