3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 07.10.21 09:26 pm

Game Impressions (Industria)

Apparently, no one knows about the existence of the game, but still someone may have played.

Personally, I found out about it by accident and today I went through this hack I was
satisfied with everything except, of course, optimization. Well, and the ending is weak
But the level design is simply excellent, hello to the mid-2000s and good old shooters
The game is somewhat similar to Half-life 2, but from the second half of the game there was a feeling that this is a plagiarism of You are empty, at least the cars, the kettle and the jerking of levers clearly from there. And the whole atmosphere is like, an abandoned city, massive concrete buildings (hence the name is evident), an old railway, urban landscapes, notes with the ravings of disappeared residents ...
The puzzles are simple, but the weapons are good, I liked the shooting. The big minus is that there are only robots among the enemies and there are few of them. They look ridiculous as if operetta like the Atlas itself. The name was apparently stolen from Bioshock. The plot is lame, as is the translation. The latter is simply horrible. But against the background of the levels themselves, these are trifles The
craft is worth it to pass the fans of Halva Bioshoka and Singularity, I got pleasure
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
yura190454 07.10.21

Before the train, impressions are positive, then linear mediocrity with poor optimization.

d
dr_Bang 03.11.21

Passed on the train, the wildest lags began. Okay, cleared the building from robops, preserved in a dark, dark room. I lowered the settings, restarted, booted: I stand in this room and there all the robops killed on all floors, about two dozen, alive and well, are looking at you with hungry eyes. There are no cheats. They sailed.

B
BerkutSuper 03.01.22

After the train, I gave it up. Began to be blunt, and so the game of norms.

S
Spic4 18.03.22

not saved

K
Keks 26.03.22

It feels like a game in 2004. Those very game times, when crowds of enemies in a narrow corridor will be thrown at you, and you need to stupidly shoot them. At the same time, it seems that this is not a full-fledged game, but an early access or demo version at some alpha stage. The game is very raw technically. The plot ends abruptly at the end, as if we were shown only the introduction to the story. In 2021, to produce and sell such things to yourself ... Visually, this is a plagiarism of half life 2 (city) + nier automata (robots).