3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 07.10.21 09:26 pm

Luck (Diablo 2)

In my two years of active play, only the pool fell. One time
I am everything
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Tong Biis
A good rune, for such a throat all sorts of beggars are ready to gnaw at pg)

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

in two years of active play, only the
Tong Biis pool fell, isn't it kaef? ;-)

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Obsessed
This hard-won pool will bring as much pleasure to the player as any poppy casual with d2r never dreamed of! Such a pool has value, and it does not matter that those who carry wigs to pg sometimes even forget them on mules)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

for a week of active play, 2 pools and a mind fell. I am everything.

But in fact, everyone knows that the drop of the runes is simply increased several times on xts.

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

Tong Biis surrender
early to me jah fell after 5 years))

[
[_JENKA_] 07.10.21

Tong Biis is
pretty good, it is important to understand what value this rune has. after all, if, like on off, high runes are constantly served, then they have no value (and here oops! pool - it's nice))

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

Vozmezd1e
stop beating the guy with a htsh drop of runes! You also tell him about the season before last, where ber, jah and cham fell in a few months.

P
Patrick star online 07.10.21

The other day, I got really crazy when Andy dropped in the single d2r Vex. After three hours of farming the countess and the cows, I already had a whole Hoto. And then something became depressed. It is unlikely that the gods of the Korean random will ever drop something like that.
You have it online, some kind of trades. I'm doing solo self found. Everyone scribbles as he wants.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

Patrick Star Online
since patch 1.13 the rune drop has been increased 10 times compared to pg. On the server, cham is considered garbage.

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

Patrick Star Online
your drop is not original))) here is the original))

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
this garbage is sold for a few to wooden ones)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

FludoTron
you just did not see the bitterness of the loss of the guy who unknowingly sold the maroon griffin for cham, and then could not even buy the amul tr for him.
About a few to the wooden ones - this is not the same thing for sale as it is bought.

P
Patrick star online 07.10.21

Vozmezd1e
You have your own atmosphere here, of course. I have never really played here. But the forums on the devil two are always a pleasure to read. For example, I remembered a top comment about how someone threw someone: "Kpuca BupHu wmot".
Yes, and you have some kind of movement every day. Scandals, intrigues, investigations, drops. Sometimes trade.
UPD: I almost forgot the most important thing. Paravozovanie and Passion.

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

on the off, they constantly serve high runes, then they have no value
[_JENKA_], they have no value, but here they have no place) everywhere but))

Sweety_Mustard, you can insert the plague into the cap, whoever needs it! if a guy is dabbling, his tears are worthless)) all such direct "I bought illiquid stock !!", and the value of the cbf property itself from the subject ?? (I think I'm mutating OMG into a firm: D)

every day
Patrick Star Online, alas, there is no

top comment,
this is a generalized quote from the times when it was "every day"

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

Patrick Star Online
So go play on the server)) You will be pleasantly surprised by the drop) And you will also collect something in the evening)))
You will be delighted! =)

h
helsing2009 07.10.21

Patrick Star Online
n @ puku He Tack @ JI - He My} I {uk!
Vozmezd1e wrote: you will collect
yourself in the evening
Towards evening, but did not specify what day and year to reply Vozmezd1e5 October at 16:48 # Expert rating: 43helsing2009
mgagaga)) replyLog in to take part in the discussion.