3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loki71 05.11.19 03:15 am

Thea 2 and CheatEngine (Thea 2: The Shattering)

tell me has anyone tried to add resources or experience? I want to test the top puhi, and to crack my build does not work
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
briggad 05.11.19

Loki71
I use a trainer from Mention February on super characteristics -they are produced thousands of resources at a time, and after hacked with CheatEngine
the number in the backpack of the desired resource, the search integer 4 bytes, its crafting gotofile(where food and materials), search the new resulting number.

L
Loki71 05.11.19

briggad
it is a pity that the number of children cannot be broken as in the 1st part

M
MikelVik13 05.11.19

Loki71
Well, the children now do not resource, and the random event just like in life))

O
Oleg Tkach 25.10.20

Started the game and immediately noticed that during the attack on the expedition in the battle involved in general all the residents, not only members of the expedition, who were attacked. During the trade, too, a strange point: the expedition can trade with a "common" warehouse, and not only what it has really. Is it a bug? Tell me, folks!

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 02.12.20

Oleg Tkach
It's just that you're doing it all within the village radius. Stay away - only those who learn with you

L
Loki71 06.03.21

Oleg Tkach
all heroes fight within a radius of 6 hexes i.e. if there is less between the village and the expedition, then the villagers also fight

L
Loki71 06.03.21

by the way, who cares CheatEngine breaks the number of rees and the progress bar of collection or crafting or research. only the values ​​need to be searched not on one move, but after scrolling the move

m
maxvel9 26.07.22

Hello. Easier to edit saves. There you can create a character with any stats and abilities. Edit resources, experience and more.