3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Stradomsky 07.10.21 09:32 pm

After completing the first Act, lags began (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello comrades. I faced the problem that from the end of the passage of the first act, friezes appeared, with an interval of occurrence from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes. They even appear in the inventory, where there is no load at all. I tried to reboot the computer - it did not help. I have not seen this in other games. The game itself is a repack, installed a couple of days ago, version 1.3. I noticed that at the moments of friezes, the consumption of video memory jumps, that is, usually 7-8GB is used, at these moments it jumps to 12-13, and as soon as the frieze disappears, it drops back to 7-8. In which direction to dig and how to properly google the problem - I have no idea, so do not rush, please, with slippers if someone already had such a troubleshooter. The config itself is R5 1600, ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero, RAM 32gb 3200mHz, GPU - Radeon 6900XT. The game and Windows are on different ssd (samsung 970 evo plus).
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SneaKs94 07.10.21

Maxim Stradomsky
This problem of the game is called a memory leak, I had something that could after half an hour, or I could play for two hours and then there was a leak, but when I re-entered the game again, the problem disappeared, but it was on patch 1.1 and 1.2, I haven't played on fresh ones yet and only I have a license and not a pirate.

M
MaxonCHeg Neur0nCHeg 07.10.21

SneaKs94 The
game was rebooted, of course, but until the end of the first act this was not, and then it got out and did not work. I don’t want to take the face yet, you never know the same troubles. You can try to lower the settings, but it doesn't seem to help me.
Ps I'm the author of the topic, I'm just sitting on my phone and don't remember the password for the main account

M
Maxim Stradomsky 07.10.21

In general, I purchased a GOG license, version 1.31 - periodic friezes have not gone anywhere (I wanted to try to edit the memory pool, but in the latest versions I did not find the files I needed, I don’t even know what to do. The latest drivers are

B
Beirut 07.10.21

Maxim Stradomsky wrote:
In general, I bought a GOG license, version 1.31 - periodic friezes have not gone anywhere (I wanted to try to edit the memory pool, but in the latest versions I did not find the files I needed, I don’t even know what to do. The latest drivers are there
Before buying, I checked would be on version 1.2 or even earlier, if the friezes would not go away, then I would already be looking for problems in the software hardware
Try ez optimizer 2.0
well, and if you already bought it, write to those support for the Poles
https://support.cdprojektred.com/ru/ cyberpunk / pc
if they do not decide to issue a refund on this basis

PS but in general on the game there are mega tons of reviews that directly point out that the game is technically complete *******

N
Nervios 07.10.21

Maxim Stradomsky
If a pirate had such moments, then the license is the same, while she has no protection. Moreover, in punk there is no protection like a dunka .. In fact, a pirate and a license are no different, if they have the same builds (versions), there are, of course, minor nuances, but basically there is no difference. For example, dunka (denuvo) sometimes slow down games on average computer configurations. I know what I wrote off topic, but so that I would know for the future .. In general, it was probably possible to write in a shorter time - the pirate and the license do not differ in technical terms, again, if the two versions with the latest patches))

M

Beirut
I have not heard about the optimizer, thanks. Anyway, I was going to buy it in the end) and so, too, the game was fucked up in general, but for now I like it😅 I'll try, of course, patch 1.2, but if it doesn't help, it will be very disappointing. I still thought troubles in pieces of iron, but only vidyakha works for monitoring in a hundred, percent by 60-70. Ray tracing, by the way, is disabled, if it matters and FSR too

M

Nervios
About protection, I know, I came across)) I had pirate on version 1.3, and litsuha was already installed from 1.31

R
Radamel Falcao 28.10.21

Maxim Stradomsky
is a cyberbook. and for whom each patch is developed write "improved memory usage algorithm"? try different pirates, starting with more or less version 1.06