3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klassewer 07.10.21 09:32 pm

Why don't hammers ignore undead resistance? (Diablo 2)

Here is the question! The original was ignored. In whose bright head did this idea come, and why does he think that he knows better than the developers of the game?
31 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 07.10.21

Have you lost your memory? The idea came to the authors 1.13. One of the few usable changes. Hummers and so oops, and the place where it matters (2nd wave) is countered by a bolt and a measure.

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

passed
1. ponypatch is only about drop runes, respec and other things that make the game easier. And when the changes are in the opposite direction, then everything is fine, right?
2. And 1.13 in general to the PG? There is a "patch" and changes in their own way.

m
malloc 07.10.21

I can directly see how the second wave of holi has passed with a bolt on the baalran 8 pp about half an hour.

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Klassewer
You are not panimaish. The past has a very simple selection: the edits made by the firm are halal, everything else is sin and heresy!
From the bug-sticking his bump into space probably flew away at all)

T
T-fox 07.10.21

malloc
oh well, you just need to pump up the bolt, well, load the measure into the ripper, forti and kira. good phnets for 8ppl.
Of the minuses, you need to spend skills on a bolt, wear 6 boards, and bind 2 more skills (fun and bolt). And all this is for the pkhbr to run.
But as they say, if you can't change the situation, adjust.

[
[_JENKA_] 07.10.21

Klassewer
is how to say why I am a dog I cannot kill physical immunity, so the question is not correct.

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

[_JENKA_] It is not correct to
compare one place with a finger. And frankly pretend not to see the difference.

I just don't understand the meaning of this. Each season there were 10 pieces of 99 lvl palas, did someone fill the chest with jahmi this way? What is the point of touching what was done by the developers? Many times more understanding of what, how and where should work.

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

Okay, I got it right. Nobody really cares, so inert people play here.
And the admin did so SHOB SUFFER.
The topic has been exhausted.

m
malloc 07.10.21

Klassewer wrote:
And the admin did so SHOB SUFFER.
/ thread

f
firkax 07.10.21

Klassewer
Well, you know, it all looks strange. On the one hand, there are claims "yes, in the original, the drop of the runes was increased, but for some reason, no," on the other hand, "yes, in the original, the resist hammers ignore, but for some reason, no".
Well, personally, I tend to agree with the second phrase (only without "for some reason") and object to the first one (since increasing the drop is an innovation and "innovation" and "original" are opposite concepts).
It is possible, with a big stretch and a correction for a fog in the head, to understand those who agree with the first, but object to the second - they think that the original is Blizzard 1.13 - although they are wrong about this, they are at least consistent.
But those who have the original one or the other, depending on the specific game mechanics, cannot be understood in any way, what you passed and pointed out.
FludoTron
FludoTron wrote: the
edits made by the firm,
I did not make any edits to pg, it's enough to ascribe to me

f
firkax 07.10.21

Klassewer wrote:
Each season there were 10 pieces of 99 lvl palas, did someone fill the chest with jahmi this way?
Have you just noticed about imun? It was introduced years ago.

Klassewer wrote:
What is the point of touching what was done by the developers?
So the developers imun and introduced. It means not blizzards, but those that are on pg. Based on the Blizzard patch.

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

firkax wrote:
But those who have the original one or the other, depending on the specific game mechanics, cannot be understood in any way, what you passed and pointed out.
stick where I have such a discrepancy? passed writes that in 1.13 they introduced, I say that 1.13 has nothing to do with it, and introduced for some other reason. All the rest is verbiage into which you, with perseverance worthy of a better application, give in.
Your opinion is honest, generally uninteresting to me. And what is interesting is the opinion of the norms of the players, and not of bots like you.

n
ninada 07.10.21

firkax wrote:
they think the original is Blizzard 1.13 - even though they are wrong
about that. The original is what is on the blizzard servers.

f
firkax 07.10.21

Klassewer
Klassewer wrote:
stick where I have such a discrepancy? passed writes that in 1.13 they introduced, I say that 1.13 has nothing to do with it, and introduced for some other reason.
Right here in this thread was not, but somewhere before, it seems, was. Well, okay, maybe it's not you, but someone else was whining about "increase the drop of runes as in the original type" or the like, but you can't remember everything, only the generalized phenomenon of "whiners about patches" remains in the memory without detailing who wrote what.
And most likely passed about 1.13 in this context and answered, like "they themselves whined what you want like in 1.13".

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

firkax wrote:
magnify the drop of the runes as in the original type
I whined to increase the drop of the runes, and instead cut off the wigs (hell knows, probably even the mule plant can be cut off nafeg (okay, the 2nd window for throwing the speck can be left) - otherwise shaki 35k gold only 1.5 years after the restart, evens are not encouraging). Sho such an original I do not know at all - I never played there.

J
JDMaster 07.10.21

What bolt? I have a swape zak with a pb neck and the second wave is killed by norms

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

in this thread was not, but somewhere before it seems to have been. Well, okay, maybe it's not you, but someone else was whining
: D

T-Fox, I randomly support JDMaster, although I myself have never done this (in recent years I have been using hcs: D). 1 in fun, 2 in zil with a checkpoint - any less investment than before a fat bolt. why am I wrong?

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

JDMaster
You can die from the crazy IM resurrected flood.
The bolt is definitely better, considering the ton + skills, but the question is not at all about that.
Why suffer ?! What is the point of balancing something there with other classes? Someone hammered the chest with zod with runes? Did you upgrade 10-ki 99 pals each ladder?

I'll probably tell you something terrible, but a javazon with an ench and more is a fierce monster - she just destroys screens in a couple of throws. It has fallen much more tenaciously, and a quite adequate break of FCR on a swap is achieved. IM is nerfed, so she doesn't give a shit about him - you can take a mite measure with infi in the elite bolve, which will die once every 100 years, and also give dmg for a worthy lich mana and hp.
And what, why is there no snot about that, that mega imbovy charm (and she is) and so on? It seems to me that they have completely forgotten how to play pvm, they are playing with their pvp. Your tastes are quite specific.

f
firkax 07.10.21

Klassewer wrote:
I'll probably tell you something terrible, but a javazon with an ench and more is a fierce monster
To each his own . You can wear infik more. But such Javs spend most of their online time chatting or playing trade games, because they quickly get bored with them. Either it is hbr-zadroty who are interested in 99lvl (number) as an end in itself and not the pvm process itself.

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Why suffer ?!
Klassewer, I don’t understand one thing, why haven’t you been banned for an attempt on the foundations? : D