3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 07.10.21 09:34 pm

Favorite Companion (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

What is your favorite companion, who is always in the group
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 07.10.21

Seela of course. You can just blind anyone with it (I run with a scythe). In second place is the healer - Dayran. And Lann, of course. All the rest - according to the situation.

W
Wyss 28.10.21

Without Siila, as without hands, without Nenio as without a head, without Coal as without kindness, without Camellia and Arushalai, as without love and friendship, but without Lann, the crusade ceases to be a crusade. So I rush about like a lion in a cage between them. All the rest - insofar as.

B
Blue cat 28.10.21

A fierce little bitch, gearing up only in front of godfathers, a rainbow cynic-intriguer, an animal preoccupied with sclerosis, a girl with cerebral palsy, a semi-reptilian with an inferiority complex, a nymphomaniac with a traveling cuckoo, a hidden yandere sadistic and ALSO 10 out of 10 penis girl who both heals and damages ...
Straight dream team to save the world))

A
Almadir 28.10.21

Blue Cat
Hmm ... but I like this look at the party :)

m
main1991 28.10.21

Quince and nobody else. It is a pity that if you follow the path of the Dragon, it disappears.

E
Elankan 28.10.21

The Blue Cat
recognized everyone except - OOZHE 10 out of 10 a chick girl who heals and damages and sleeps with horses. Who is this? O_o

E
Elankan 28.10.21

Blue Cat
Siila or what?

D
Derley 04.10.22

Blue Cat
And also with a goat e ... sya)

D
Derley 21.10.22

Blue Cat
How about Staunton Vane. Is it like the most normal non-companion character?

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 21.10.22

Most of all, I liked Arushalai and perhaps Coal yet-)

n
nighthawkreal 21.10.22

Derley
Normal is not here, Staunton is another victim of modernity.