3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegundota 05.11.19 03:16 am

Poison or fire? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Who you chose? As I noted, the fire will be stronger, but also to illuminate possible(and I have all the time so it turned out), but poison is something a bit too weak (both skill poison prokachanny 2/3 and wearing a set of snake)
21 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 05.11.19

Fire generally insidious thing) How many innocent NPC is in my eyes on this Pogorelov *BU-DUMM TSS*))) Yes that there a couple of times I DOH just coming too close to lighting the braziers in the tomb :/ I Have a bow fire is, and in the middle of poison, with appropriate engravings.

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.11.19

shpegundota
I went poison, the fire, but the insidious, and poison still hangs debat.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 05.11.19

and it is possible and poisonous fire poison or fire... check... and looks spectacular...

A
ArXangel_ann 05.11.19

The fire is more profitable because it stops the enemy if he runs (assuming that you have not found). Plus it runs other his stew - live bait fishing is wonderful at it. The poison does not stop anyone, just eats your health, and the enemy fled in your direction you seek, and runs.
When shooting night from afar is much easier to calculate the flight-undershoot, if the arrow is burning.
The only drawback is Yes, you can light up yourself))) Plus, when playing as the Archer must constantly monitor, and the burning tents, dry grass, dry shrubs, domesticated animals... in Short, ALL the lights, even if you just get a bow with fire. But to be careful not to forget about those little things that fire better!

Poison safer and better-when playing as a Archer (with pumping on long shots and damage per head) and/or a killer (IMHO). On the daggers, engraved on the shock from behind, etc., etc. But the enemy is not demoralizing)) Well, even after being shot with poisonous arrows they can partially pick back (which is important in the beginning, when few resources). Fire arrows burn.

The combination of fire and poison cause an explosion (for example, if you shoot through the source of the fire poisonous arrows - the effect of explosive).

A
ArXangel_ann 05.11.19

By the way, put out of the companion NPCs have priority - i.e. if you are looking for a group, then ignite one and everyone will forget about the fact that someone out there was looking for and run to put out the poor man. If this still taken skill on the shower... well you know)))

-
-MODEUZ- 05.11.19

recall what button to extinguish itself?

I
Inspektor_73 05.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Gap.

M
Modrin 05.11.19

I took the poison current for increased physical damage, + also the ability from legendary on adding this increase. And with a hatchet flap:)

-
-MODEUZ- 05.11.19

I of course chose the fire is just the FIRE :)
taking the Set of Agamemnon, gravirovka put it on the fire, on the duration and intensity of burning, as well skills on the fire, too, shook. Weapons without the skill itself inflicts fire damage. In the end, you can run in any crowd, you give everyone a few Lunches and just run around them until they starve.
Of the minuses - sometimes burning myself (but it takes 10-15% of the lives).
The poison was not impressed at all.

K
Ksart 05.11.19

Played through assassin poisons, the only tangible effect is the reduction of damage done from opponents. The rest through the fire to play better than fire all the bushes in the area when running.

D
David Mihay 05.11.19

Poison

A
AleksandrFedorov 05.11.19

In the beginning of the game after collecting a set of snake venom yuzal
When Rasputin onedose and appropriate engraving has been a bullet from a bow chain shot (up to 8 opponents), great shows, for 56 soldiers lay on the battlefield

S
Smauliks111 05.11.19

Passed this asasina 2 times with 0 level 1 time to max slope in fire 2 times with a max bias of poison :) Yes the fire to inflict good dps , but I'm sorry the poison is the worst IMBA:) when Cyclops hits you and blows even 1/40 HP :) very easy game with bosses and mercenaries :) and the crowd is not a sin, will heal with the daggers :) put the engraving on the protection of stehi and you neubivaemoy God ( not recommend if you want to play hardcore :)

E
Ellinka 05.11.19

Poison, by far! Given that the woodpecker all time burns, the fire it just not give up.

V
Voin1 05.11.19

Yes, here inconvenient fire, realized with misplaced realism, the character from him often undercooked.
Poison more comfortable, maybe weaker than that, but hangs debat.

i
ipr0dex 05.11.19

I chose poison, because with it due to the debuff, as I said crits are often. But I can be wrong.

_
_N7. 05.11.19

Fire prefer, but with the poison still more convenient, for example from the bushes begin to aim flaming arrows and bushes immediately light up with the poison in this case is much more effective. Melee mainly use fire.

A
ArXangel_ann 05.11.19

_N7. wrote:
the bushes immediately lit
Dry light, not the green one. So, for reference

_
_N7. 05.11.19

ArXangel_ann
Don't know I have light and dry and green.

T
Tol17653 16.11.20

Would it be good if the sting of the rachna put engraving damage by fire