3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnyboy050 07.10.21 09:39 pm

Archie Maxwell's House (Thief (2014))

people who came across in the basement there is a ventilation passage and it leads you to the door, it seems like 2 buttons are visible under the eye
9 Comments
Sort by:
j
johnyboy050 07.10.21

found the answer to your question! if anyone is interested, write

D
Duzmond 07.10.21

hmm where is that?

P
PIRAT69 07.10.21

johnyboy050
And what to do with these buttons ?!

N
Nikolay Koblov 07.10.21

Badfox1988
4 buttons in the corners, you shoot at each, the hatch opens. only with you a rope boom you need to have

P
PIRAT69 07.10.21

Nikolay Koblov
Well, look, I got out of the hatch up there at once 2 crossbeams and 2 buttons, where are 2 more buttons? The rope boom and the entire inventory are all there, so far 5 chapters have passed ...

P
PIRAT69 07.10.21

The hatch is in the basement, there is a room with a save next to it)) after the stairs to the right, a room with a save is obtained, and to the left is the same hatch, and there is a room with beer barrels in the corners and cabinets with alcohol, above there are 2 crossbars next to them 2 buttons what's wrong with them make. I see something needs to be done and there seems to be a cache on the floor. If you are right what to do with these two buttons ?!

P
PIRAT69 07.10.21

And I understood everything, thanks))

D
Dr. Kostet 07.10.21

People, where is this house located? Otherwise I was there, but I could not find this secret.

k
korneplod1337 07.10.21

stonemarket, morningside. Immediately after at the entrance to the location, a window on the second floor near the homeless people warming themselves near the fire