3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Graf 05.11.19 03:16 am

Not downloading mods from WORKSHOP. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Not downloading mods from WORKSHOP. As you understand I litsuha.
In General, when I'm in the WORKSHOP, click subscribe, then the incentive it seems like something loads, but nothing launchere. ABSOLUTELY nothing. Proper what to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.11.19

Well, as an option to download from Nexusa and install via NMM.

B
Bodya Graf 05.11.19

I know that. BUT in the WORKSHOP once more convenient.

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 05.11.19

Can you do pirates ?

K
Kriss_V 05.11.19

What nafig pirates? of Workshop current license going the exact same problem

G
Greywarn 05.11.19

Need to unsubscribe from the mods to change the game language in steam settings on English, and to switch it to fashion. At the office.the forum of Skyrim discussed the Incentive is there I this decision here and moved. In General, the workshop is not so easy, as conflicts between the mods to avoid does not, unlike Wrye Bash + LOOT (+NMM). And independent auto update mods from the workshop during the game that the incentive is sort of normally not switched off, can screw up the entire game.

B
Bodya Graf 05.11.19

Greywarn
Well, XS, I now have to press one button better than to download and where to push. In any case,thanks)

e
endy2212 05.11.19

I have the exact same problem . gg

A
Artem Akishin 05.11.19

I have the same crap. I changed the language to English and still not pumped, what to do in this case?

f
firew 05.11.19

click the incentive for the game, right-click and click properties then languages , angliski wait for the download and put mods. But minus angliska voice:(

V
Veks 05.11.19

Had the same problem, after installing NMM, the problem remained. But after installing the creation kit v.2.0 modgames (first tried to install via NMM but not installed, cast IC manually - maybe important) I have all installed, dunno why. The Russian version of Skyrim.

M
MelShlemming 05.11.19

And I have a Russian version of the normal mods from the Workshop installed.

B
Bomsh Nivas 05.11.19

My place is a nightmare: Skyrim and steam on English, download mod and in the folder for downloaded Addons is mod file .bin. New only in this format downloads when launcher is run, the checking of subscription and departure when it comes to new mods. Help(

A
Alex_ Pixel 05.11.19

Go to the incentive properties of the game and put the English language

Z
Zelllegend 05.11.19

In short, the people I have had the same problem with the pump mod workshop on civu 5 and did not see game mods for the life of me and even in the workshop folder, no files well, I next got on the Internet in the lengthwise and across, and found nothing I decided I can not see but suddenly mods in YouTube, I saw the solution HERE is the WEBSITE - http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/view/1243792054!!!!
Go into steam through the browser in the fashion section for civi 5 - http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=8930&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=3!!!!
When I selected the mod go on and copy its link in the site above you are given here's an example - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=703803999&searchtext=
Then download the file and throw it in root folder of the steam that workshop in the folder:Local Disc C/Users/ Your user/Documents /My Games /Civilization 5/MODS!!!
That's all.... this can be done even with the included game is tested already)) so boldly use the mod and you're welcome if you did everything right as I said and if you have the same problem as me then you should all earn!!

s
sShadow Vit 05.11.19

I have another problem, do not load anything