3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedHorror 07.10.21 09:41 pm

Almalexia in a pebble ?! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

^ somehow I found the temple of Azura in the southeast of the map (there seems to be not far from Holomayan), took a task from her (to overwhelm the daedra, which Shigorat summoned somewhere on one of the islands in the north) After completing the task, Azura gives a soul stone called "Star Azura "which is worth (empty) 2000 gold and trapped the soul of Azura !!!: the price of the stone became 7500000 gold. Please share your thoughts about who you need to conclude, it cost more * + *
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 07.10.21

You made a reservation, my friend :) Not the soul of Azura, but the soul of Almalexia. No, you will not find a soul dearer in Morrowind ...

R
RedHorror 07.10.21

Regarding the reservation, you are right, whatever one may say, and all the same it is a pity that it is impossible to sharpen the soul of Dagoth Ur: I tried

w
wilddancer 07.10.21

Well, I don't know, you can find it at a higher price. Pomoimu Karstaag from fornication, more will help out. But you made a reservation, you confused almalexia with azura. In the Middle Ages, there was a plot for this. Only if the king is called queen

A
Alex Eustace 07.10.21

A korstag in a great stone of souls costs 20,000 ...

And in the Star of Azura it will cost ... um ... forgot the formula :) ... not enough ...

E
EL SID 07.10.21

You can still shove Vivec into Azura's star, for a complete divine collection, though he will only pull a million for two ...
It's a pity that Dagoth Ur cannot be concluded ...

w
wilddancer 07.10.21

Maybe remove the script from the Dagot, then it will be concluded

R
RedHorror 07.10.21

I would very much like Dagoth Ur in Azura's stone ... Cho there with a script?

w
wilddancer 07.10.21

Well, in fact, almalexia and dagot ur are similar to each other, they are creatures. But the alma can be crammed into the soul stone. I have two suspicions about this:
1) the script does not allow
2) When you enter the creatures window, it says class, and there it is already: Daedra, humanoid, etc. maybe it is necessary to change the class of the Dagoth and make it like that of the alma. It is very likely because Dagoth has it written humanoid, and you can't conclude simple non-scripts (or you can)

R
RedHorror 07.10.21

simple NPCs do not climb into the great stone of souls, but I have not tried Azur ...

A
Alex Eustace 07.10.21

2 wilddancer of

simple non-writing cannot be enclosed ... in any stone of souls ... (because people belong to the Aedra ...)

w
wilddancer 07.10.21

So we need to put something else on the Dagoth

B
Bianor 07.10.21

Gentlemen. There is such a book: "Arkey is our enemy!" READ !!! Everything is written there who and WHY you can't shove into stones.

w
wintermute322 07.10.21

so much I have not yet necroposted)