3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 05.11.19 03:16 am

Process name Coverex (Factorio)

Guys,help pliz. All head broke. A centrifuge with a recipe for the enrichment of Covaresa. The process is cyclic,that is, orany 235 and 238 are served from the output of the centrifuge to the input. Served 40 units of uranium 235 have 41 unit of uranium 235. How to get out of this chain 1(one) unit of uranium 235,so that the enrichment process did not stop. Thank you
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
-scv- 05.11.19

Spoiler

I like this enough for reactors, for yaderku you can take, increasing the number of centrifuges.

N
Negih 05.11.19

Alexuc
Alexuc wrote:
How to get out of this chain 1(one) unit of uranium 235
yeah... then that would be the centrifuges it had 40 units, and one (the one new) were thrown out... so... need to think. Have to go to target, but you can set a simple condition on the filter manipulator includes the manipulator, if the centrifuge 41 uranium-235 (the main supply, what would the seizure of the items was 1 piece).

-
-scv- 05.11.19

leave 40 u will not work because the centrifuge requires full discharge before the new process

A
Alexuc 05.11.19

Yeah,fail...Tried all 41 to throw in the box,from box positioner with enabled=41 ,and the rest back into the centrifuge through the box with the condition less than or =40 in Short...a swamp) by the Way,the centrifuge is not included in the network,so ControlIT uranium in the centrifuge in any way...went Out radically. Allowed around the annular conveyor centrifuge for uranium-235 and attached to it the manipulator using combinatorial counter-triggered every 2 minutes. Rustling like yet) Thank you for participating)

T
Torn_Dragon 05.11.19

There is an interesting mod called Bob's Adjustable Inserters. So, it allows you to turn any paddle in any direction (even diagonally). Look no further...
And then just put the paddle and the condition of the logical network.
That is, the manipulator will automatically transfer 40 units of production, and the remaining will be in circulation, after some time (when Uranus will be two or three of production, it will no longer fit, this is over and will be given) will be given on the unit constantly.
Not yet checked how it will work, but on paper everything needs to function normally

t
toxa.profi 28.10.21

a drone station, a request chest and a passive supply chest, well, in the request chest you set the desired value so that drones are brought for production and then leave it for a while and take the excess from the passive supply chest

R
RugerMix 12.11.21

Hello, I can help with automating the process of enriching Kavarex in factorio, since I have already built 2 different but similar schemes for this process and if you need help, please contact DS. But I need to update them, it will take about 1 hour. By the way, these schemes do not need drones, everyone who needs manipulators of 6-7 pieces, conveyors, a centrifuge and a little logistics in 2 drawing, and in 1 more. And besides, they are compact (like 6-8 × 5-7 there). My DS: RugerMix # 6783

A
A piece of lard 24.05.22

In general, I did not find anything for myself here. I sat and thought, and this is what happened. On the filtering manipulator in the white list we put uranium 235, pack size 1 and the condition from the logistics network uranium 235>0. I did not set any conditions in the comparing combinator. We connect the chest and the manipulator with the same wires. Well, the rest can be seen from the photo (I hope). I think it will help someone. It works perfectly for me with no crashes. To start the system, you need 40 uranium 235 for the enrichment process, and another 80-81 in order to clog the centrifuge and uranium 235 accumulated in the chest.