3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21 09:46 pm

Guitar Hero World Tour

[b] Developer: [/ b] [i] Red Octane, Neversoft [/ i]
[b] Publisher: [/ b] [i] Activision [/ i]
[b] Platforms: [/ b] [i] Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2 [/ i]
[b] Genre: [/ b] [i] Music [/ i], [b] Finger Fuckin [/ b]
[b] Release date: [/ b] [i ] October 27, 2008 [/ i]
[b] Multiplayer: [/ b] [i] Co-op 2-4, Band Versus up to 8 people, Down. Content, Media Sharing, Leaderbords [/ i]
[b] Bundles: [/ b] [i] GH: GH: On Tour Guitar Kit - 3499 rub, GH: On Tour Band Kit - 9999 rub [/ i]
[b] Song List: [/ b]

* 311 - “Beautiful Disaster”
* 30 Seconds To Mars - “The Kill”
* Airbourne - “Too Much Too Young”
* The Allman Brothers Band - “Ramblin 'Man”
* Anouk - “Good God "
* The Answer -" Never Too Late "
* At The Drive-In - “One Armed Scissor”
* Beastie Boys - “No Sleep Till Brooklyn”
* Beatsteaks - “Hail to the Freaks”
* Billy Idol - “Rebel Yell”
* Black Label Society - “Stillborn”
* Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - “Weapon of Choice”
* blink-182 - “Dammit”
* Blondie - “One Way or Another”
* Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - “Hollywood Nights”
* Bon Jovi - “Livin 'On A Prayer”
* Bullet For My Valentine - “Scream Aim Fire”
* Coldplay - “Shiver”
* Creedence Clearwater Revival - “Up Around The Bend”
* The Cult - “Love Removal Machine”
* Dinosaur Jr. - “Feel The Pain”
* The Doors - “Love Me Two Times”
* Dream Theater - “Pull Me Under”
* The Eagles - “Hotel California”
* The Enemy - “Aggro”
* Filter - “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
* Fleetwood Mac - “Go Your Own Way”
* Foo Fighters - “Everlong "
* The Guess Who -" American Woman "
* Hush Puppies -" You're Gonna Say Yeah! "
* Interpol - “Obstacle 1”
* Jane's Addiction - “Mountain Song”
* Jimi Hendrix - “Purple Haze (Live)”
* Jimi Hendrix - “The Wind Cries Mary”
* Jimmy Eat World - “The Middle”
* Joe Satriani - “ Satch Boogie ”
* Kent -“ Vinternoll2 ”
* Korn -“ Freak On A Leash ”
* Lacuna Coil -“ Our Truth ”
* Lenny Kravitz -“ Are You Gonna Go My Way ”
* Linkin Park - “What I've Done”
* The Living End - “Prisoner of Society”
* Los Lobos - “La Bamba”
* Lost Prophets - “Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)”
* Lynyrd Skynyrd - “Sweet Home Alabama ( Live) ”
* Mars Volta -“ L'Via L'Viaquez ”
* MC5's Wayne Kramer -“ Kick Out The Jams ”
* Metallica -“ Trapped Under Ice ”
* Michael Jackson -“ Beat It ”
* Modest Mouse -“ Float On ”
* Mot
122 Comments
Sort by:
d
dotdroid 07.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], we played guitars on the agro world from the third to the fourth. they really said that in the 4th part the guitar will be remade

C
Cart_Man 07.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], thank you! I just got the guitar almost for free ...: gigi:

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[b] Cart_Man [/ b], he talked about ps3, on the box all the guitars are backward compatible, by the
way, on igroee, he chopped on the stage on drams, oh, PPC is like hell, I want to want to, by the way, a full set of 7k will cost, but we have rb2 never officially released

C
Cart_Man 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], so ... yes ... I have a guitar for 360 ... can I be in a rock band half way ???

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] [b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], so ... yes ... I have a 360th guitar ... I can be in a rock band half a dozen ??? [/ quote]
yes, drums from rb will work with rx and vice versa, also with guitars. another thing is that it makes no sense to play in br one, you have to wait for rb2 to fall and throw the songs from rb1 to rb2

A
AloneHunter 07.10.21

It's strange to discover the most interesting songs after completing the game :). Strange, but the songs of Assasin and the song of the SOD group, due to their non-standard nature, seem more complicated than the same Hot for Teachers in which a lot of notes have to be played with both hands.

C
Cart_Man 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], uh ... so it makes no sense to play ??? Well, I understand that RB is designed for several people, there is no way with one guitar ???

PS - yesterday I pogamat in the Guitar Hero - World Tour, the songs are good, but there is nonsense ... I'm waiting for Guitar Hero Metallica!

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] [b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], uh ... so it makes no sense to play ??? Well, I understand that RB is designed for several people, there is no way with one guitar ???

PS - yesterday pogamat in Guitar Hero - World Tour, songs vstrechayutstsa good, and there forward nonsense ... Guitar Hero Metallica [/ quote]!
one play RB is simply unrealistic boredom, even truncated career and there is no chips, even if there are 2 guitars are still not very good, in this regard, coop gh3 is just up the fan, in rb you have to play only with four or three, with the new gx the same situation.
so as nikruti, but you have to take a full set if you want fun

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

So I misunderstood the bourgeoisie from the soft club and ND will sell the game for 7 k in Russia?

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] So I misunderstood the bourgeoisie with the software club and ND will sell the game
for 7k in Russia? [/ quote] daps, a full set for 7k (game, drums, guitar and microphone) and a kit for 2400 with a guitar and a game. they say it is true that the ps3 kit will be delayed a little if the softklyub does not blunt, but they will start selling soon

B

Mlyn, it will be cheaper in the west through acquaintances to buy

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] Mlyn, it will be cheaper in the west to buy through friends [/ quote]
yes, for only 180, here's the current delivery, plus the tools tend to break, so there's nowhere without a guarantee

B

Mlyn, but I really want to buy a full set, if I buy it and someone finds out the price for it, then they will take me in my company for a cheated

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] Mlyn, and I really want to buy a complete set, if I buy it and someone finds out the price for it, then they will take me in my company for a check [/ quote]
but then everyone will be checked go home to herd to play

-
- = saZe (R) 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], + 100s However, the GC is a bit hardcore. It's hard for people to hit the buttons like that.
P.S. I look forward to the holiday on the 21st. I will work until the morning

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "- = saZe (R)"] [b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], + 100s True, the GC is a little hardcore. It's hard for people to hit the buttons like that.
P.S. I look forward to the holiday on the 21st. I will lab until the morning [/ quote]
no, he is not hardcore, he is rather nerdy. the problem of guitars is that there is no rhythm, no motor memory is involved, everything is on reflexes, here the drums have a rhythm and rush, which definitely pleases

-
- = saZe (R) 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], and in a rock band?

B

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], about zadroten +1
I wonder how it will be necessary to yell in the mic, there will be some kind of voice filters to improve the vocals or something else

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "- = saZe (R)"] [b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], and in the rock band? [/ quote]
there is even worse, but at least the track list is large

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Everyone's favorite and respected [/ b], as in a singstar, you can howl into the microphone with the desired tone. but there are no filters, the voice is output through the speakers, fortunately the microphone is more or less normal

-
- = saZe (R) 07.10.21

The number of songs in the track list is of little interest. By the way, at an expert level, I doubt very much that you can go only on reflexes. There are too complicated games that need to be taught stupidly. Do not make comparisons with a real guitar. After all, this is still a game.