3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21 09:46 pm

Okami

Actually the subject. I have been waiting for this game for a long time, though I didn’t imagine its gameplay.
And so I got to the Japanese version. The game begins with diologues, and
they last about 10 minutes. After listening to them, I started the gameplay.
And I saw a colorful, blooming picture. Instead of dust,
roses fly out from under the she-wolf (Finally, we bring life and joy in games). The game has amazing landscapes.
The wolf is animated just fine.
The main things we do (draw) with a brush, with its help we can draw a broken bridge, an
unworthy part of the river, a constellation. Also, with the help of a brush, you can cut enemies into two parts (not only
enemies, but also most of the objects in the game). But in the game you can also attack with just blows,
reminiscent of the techniques from the matrix.
In general, the game can be called a fresh stream among the games released recently. All owners of Zy2 play without exception!
[url = http: //img166.imageshack.us/my.php? image = 92050020060425screen0012oi.jpg] [img] http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8051/92050020060425screen0012oi.th.jpg [/ img] [ / url] [url = http: //img166.imageshack.us/my.php? image = 92050020060425screen0027bw.jpg] [img] http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5904/92050020060425screen0027bw.th.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = http: //img166.imageshack.us/my.php? image = 92050020060425screen0095jn.jpg] [img] http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5919/92050020060425screen0095jn.th. jpg [/ img] [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 07.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], How many hours did you spend)))?
I'm going to sit down soon ^^ ...

-
-Mag 07.10.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], 70. more precisely 68. but as a thread I still catch fish: mrgreen:

C
CyHDyK 07.10.21

A terrible trouble:
in the task of finding the dogs, I gathered all the dogs in the village, then the girl sent me to look for the dogs outside the village. sobstno not understand in any way where to look for the sparrow princess and the dog which fell into the abyss.

-
-Mag 07.10.21

Yes. this is a terrible haemorrhoid .... It is necessary to stir up something with the old man and the old woman in Taka Pass. I myself ran for god knows how long.
I need to swoop in remember to come at night and go into the house. In the house on the "triangle" pull the grandmother out into the light - there will be a boss. Then you will take the dock somewhere up, I don't remember the name of the village - but they didn't let you there.

C
CyHDyK 07.10.21

Thank you. Now I have a new snag - in the denji after the dogs there is a cage in which there are drawn on the floor: a circle and numbers 1,2,3 ... I don’t understand what to do with this cage ...

R
Raven 07.10.21

chopped in the eyes and realized that it was a super masterpiece, the only thing infuriates the lack of voice acting (((

R
Roa 07.10.21

today I finally played in okami. this is a delight: love:

[quote name = "Raven _;)"] the only thing infuriates the lack of voice acting ((([/ quote]
not absence, but imitation ... and does not infuriate, but annoying ... but after katamari it sounds familiar .. ...

-
-Mag 07.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], detonate a bomb. once I get to the next floor, once again - even higher.

C
CyHDyK 07.10.21

Yes, Issun said that somewhere he had seen this drawing earlier. and I began to look for a similar pattern in denzhe. :-D

-
-Mag 07.10.21

Duc)) piss vabsche handsome. By the way, all the hands do not reach to finish the game and fill the "fish" album to the end. at 99: passed the game :)

S
Shalashaska 07.10.21

Tomorrow I'll go take the game: shock: :)

R
Raven 07.10.21

Yeah you will not regret it for a masterpiece: mrgreen:: wink: 8)

S
StopCloud 07.10.21

Damn I bought myself this game, in the end, I didn't even play it .. The opening cutscene is long, I had to go, in the end I didn't play ... On Friday or Saturday I will definitely play ...

M
Molodnyak 07.10.21

Who has the Pal version? There is one question ...

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

Frr .. Recently I started playing this game ... And with English I always had a problem ... in general, after receiving a brush of explosives, it is marked on the map that I need to throw in some Agatha forest .... well, the road to it is only water ... in a cave ... and Amaterasu is drowning all the time (remembering her stony past) ... the solution is probably simple, but with my English ... and does anyone know there is a complete walkthrough in Russian?

-
-Mag 07.10.21

[quote] that I need to fall into some Agatha forest .... well, the road to it is only water ... in a cave ... [/ quote]
I don't remember exactly how it is there and what ((I will say one thing - you need will learn to draw leaves on the water like, if I'm not mistaken. Lilies like in the village can somehow get it. Describe the moment in more detail - I'll tell you more precisely. Do you know how to draw lilies on the water?

[quote] there is a complete passage in Russian? [/ quote] I
strongly doubt it. Actually the game is not that difficult, there are a couple of moments to get stuck and that's it.

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

Nope .. this is the problem .. about the fact that leaves on the water have to be done, from someone I heard .. but where to get such a brush ...

-
-Mag 07.10.21

[b] Kaileena [/ b], which means you can and should get this brush in Kamiki Village. An old man who is orange will give you this tassel. He is located at the top (on the mountain, there is still a puddle on it) - he wants to dance so that everything blooms and naturally, without Amaterasu's help, his dance will be senseless - so make everything bloom and you will be rewarded. Hope it helps. :)

Ps ava pretty)

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

Thanks! The Valkyrie is the coolest ... so .. he dances to dance .. as I understand it should be like in the case of that idiot who chopped everything? well, there is the ancestor of the legendary warrior? in general, he dances, but I can't draw ... because his whole dance is a video, not interrupted by drawing .. and then he chirps something to me about the power of the earth and roars .... what to do? : confused:

o
opposer 07.10.21

shas i'm sitting in spain started playing