3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Might WandereR 07.10.21 09:53 pm

God of War: Chains of Olympus

The first trailer of the long-awaited hit has appeared on the network. It is quite short and lasts only [b] 38 seconds [/ b]. It shows Kratos fighting the soldiers - plus some scenes with a few mean-looking creatures. [b] God of War: Chains of Olympus [/ b] has its own story, which is closely related to the main storylines of her big brothers. More information about the upcoming hit is likely to emerge in the coming weeks.

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJrTVg-TG_M [/ youtube]

[b] Add. Information: [/ b] Friend americos? Often comes to you for pancakes with meat? Ask him, as a friend, to bring a demo of Good Ov Wara
[url = http: //www.us.playstation.com/godofwar_chainsofolympus/] http://www.us.playstation.com/godofwar_chainsofolympus/ [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
o
ok 07.10.21

oh, already appeared!
will have to be on hard right away.
and the stump is clear, the game will give way to gov1-2.

m
miksar 07.10.21

I ran.
Now it is clear why the game is at 5 o'clock - already on the 4th it deflates, a solid and impudent copy-paste begins, the balance also disappears completely. The last fight is a complete drain.
The QTE with the "separation" from the daughter is something, of course.
In general, the game is still excellent for a portable one. 8/10.
We are waiting for GoW3, there should not be such a hack.

o
ok 07.10.21

played a little. on hard, the basilisk strained a little at first, but still broke his mouth. while you're all good. after the basilisk there is no CH? then, after the video on the engine, the screen jerked and we play further. image with cats.

o
ok 07.10.21

Kick, how long have I been stupid with the statue of the horse ...
looked in the bonuses - everything is as it should: challenges, costumes, making of. Class.

N
Neron 07.10.21

the game is best, everything is gorgeous, I did not expect it, I downloaded the demo from the store and it was buggy, tell me the full version is buggy?

o
ok 07.10.21

[b] Neron [/ b], the compressed image slowed down, flooded with iso - there are places, for example, when a dozen enemies were in the temple, satyrs with bombs and tridents.

J
Jaspar 07.10.21

only the compressed image slows down on reboots?

X
Xopek 07.10.21

In general, the developers of this game must be killed, they did not do well, because after such graphics, the creators of tons of slag on the PSP will simply not feel comfortable :?

T
The Might WandereR 07.10.21

Wow, come out! Thanks everyone for the subtle hints! : agree:
Yes, let's rejoice at the new masterpiece! : beer:

K
Kaen 07.10.21

I liked more than the 1st GOW on PS2, almost reached GOW2!

B
Big boss 07.10.21

Help! I'm stuck at the moment where there are statues with horses ... like nothing can be done there. I pushed those statue ... and pulled the slabs towards myself, jumped up on them ... and there was nothing to be done. :(

A
Anakin 07.10.21

Aa, finally got hold of the game, everything is super! Very addictive ..: D

m
miksar 07.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], everyone is locked here) When you take out the plates, come in from the left edge.
Designers don't get it.

B
Big boss 07.10.21

[b] miksar [/ b],
Thank you. and the truth is, designers do not want to. : agree:

D
Darkiti 07.10.21

del

A
Anakin 07.10.21

And maybe they will). Sony still needs GoV on PSP, and I'm stuck, almost at the very beginning of the underworld (.

R
Renamon 07.10.21

[Quote] And the game is so short because the graphics are gorgeous, you had to sacrifice something. [/ quote]
Indeed. And then something is too good for gamers to live)))

o
ok 07.10.21

[quote] Big Boss, everyone is locked here) When you take out the plates, come in from the left edge.
Designers don't get it. [/ Quote]
credit. because after half an hour, I remembered the analogy with gov 1 and thought out myself.
on hard in the region of 10 hours. because you had to replay a lot, especially in the pursuit of Kaliopa and with the final boss.
the game does not have time to get bored.
Charon is amazing, mega Persian. perhaps now a favorite in the series.
Persephone also burned, I almost despaired. if not for checkpoints, then ass.
Everything is gorgeous: picture, sound, voice acting, enemies (ghosts, cyclops, minotaurs - just shine), locations, videos, management.
A game worthy of its name. I got a lot of pleasure.

in god mode, tin in a cube is counted "times".

A
Aziphov 07.10.21

no one slows down? I set the speed to max, it still does not help.

o
ok 07.10.21

a couple of times it was and everything goes smoothly.