3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tremere 07.10.21 09:53 pm

Ghostbusters: The Videogame

Suddenly I liked the game, I went through only a training session, I did not expect that it would be just like in the film, in reality, for 5-7 minutes to catch a ghost, my hand was tired of being unaccustomed. And the graphics, although they seem to be so-so, are thrown into the destruction of the environment, and, after savory fishing, the destroyed room looks cool. Some things are also procedurally destroyed.

While the game is class: razz:
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 07.10.21

Recently, for fans of hunters, the game is at least 8, although the optimization and graphics leave much to be desired, and it is also too short and the plot for the third part of the film does not pull as promised.

g
glebc 07.10.21

I was pleased, though really short, the atmosphere and humor of the film are perfectly conveyed, [b] Darkiti [/ b], where did you play? on PS3, PC or Xbox, like in the PS3 version of the texture of a lower resolution, I passed on the box, the graph is at the level, it does not gush, but not UG, in short, the game is a solid 8!

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

The game is great! : agree: The spirit of the film is conveyed perfectly! : D
Played for 3 hours without interruption, cool, in general 8)

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

Who played the PS3 ??? how's the graphics ???

L
LA 07.10.21

An excellent attempt, I liked almost everything, though really, as already noted above, very briefly ...

T
Tremere 07.10.21

bdysh, gostbusters is a cool game, I thought it was just about mission-calls, annet, left the task, and there the marshmallow man shies around the city again :-D and amidst such chaos it is necessary to bring ekko1 to the base. catch ghosts, just like in the movie. heroes from the film, in the game just like living, minus the fact that the graphics are not top

J
Just KiD 07.10.21

I have had a good time on the pc .... you will play with my pc (: the day after tomorrow I will take it on ps3)

G
Guest 07.10.21

looked at the pc ... with my pc you will play everything on ultra high ... but this is a hell of a non-playable shit. Of course, I have not seen the GTA4 port on the PC ... but the Ghostbusters will also be in the first places in the top of the worst ports from consoles

J
Just enno 07.10.21

on GTX260 with 3 gigs of RAM will it go? : dfsf:
Or is it better to talk about boxing?

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[quote name = "Just Enno"] on GTX260 with 3 gigs of RAM will it go? : dfsf:
Or is it better to play with boxing? [/ quote]
Orthodox buy litsuha on a curling iron: roll:

J
Just enno 07.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], curling iron for ex and online: hitrost:
We must justify the purchase of boxing: agree:

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[Quote] will it go to GTX260 with 3 gigs of RAM? [/ quote]
will fly, I personally just too lazy to burn boxing

[quote] curling iron for exs [/ quote]
well, so the game of copies in europe: wink:

G
Guava 07.10.21

Optimization was not done, another tyap-blooper port with consoles on staff. There are locations where the frame rate falls terribly. Okay else, if only that. But it also looks much worse than the same Prototype, where the huge world is. It runs smoothly on everything and looks better.

On staff and no anti-aliasing? WTF ???? Maybe you shouldn't have published it at all, guys? The content itself is ok, it also saves the scoring of the original composition from the film, but it looks like a PC version in general, with the exception of effects and cg clips. Not even at Wolverin's level, but rather a semblance of pathetic "Godfather 2." I will, but the pleasure is significantly curtailed. If you take it, then definitely on ps3 or boxing.

M
Momentum 07.10.21

I play boxing, the game turned out to be just great, it is a pleasure to drive the ghosts into a trap: gigi:

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

[b] Guava [/ b], anti-aliasing can be turned on by digging a little in the shortcut and firewood settings

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

Passed through. Everything is just fucking! : D Especially humor! : agree: Perfect :)
Sorry, Vigo was not: sad: There is a current picture of him, which throws the replicas, and replicas very much .. 5 minutes stood and listened :)

d
dotdroid 07.10.21

looked at the demo on [b] PlayStation 3 © ® ™ [/ b].

the game looks and plays like shit: brash:

M
Momentum 07.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], take it to the box, ps3 had some problems, but it plays well and the production is just great ...

U
Uncle_Ben 07.10.21

Passed the game on the box, I liked the well-conveyed atmosphere of the movie, plus the gameplay is also good ... especially catching ghosts and being pulled into a trap (reminded of the sensations of fishing), also 4 guns, which can then be upgraded add variety to the game, and of course well-made cg videos, when I watched them I thought I was seeing part 3 of the film.
In general, I bet 8 out of 10, of the minuses, I note a rather average graphics and a drawdown of FPS.

d
dotdroid 07.10.21

Downloaded DeMouy for boxing. Well, here at least AA was brought))

but I don't want to play cyrano at all.