3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Freedom Fighters

Who played this game and how do you like it *? I bought it myself today!

20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Vorobyov 07.10.21

Funny game.

Very atmospheric.

It's cool that Russians speak Russian.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

I agree the game is good :) It has something from The Thing, I mean team action! Hitman engine but looks better !! IMHO!

G
Guest 07.10.21

Good thing. Very funny. I haven't seen such a thrash drum since the days of Red Alert.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

And what a plot !! :) Who knows, everything might be like this :)

D
De @ th 07.10.21

Duc is it worth buying or not, I played the demo like nothing : upset:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

If you like TPS-Action games, it's worth it :) IMHO! Good game! :) from IO Interactive.

D
De @ th 07.10.21

and the mission is monotonous:?

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 07.10.21

and the mission is monotonous:?

The first is yes.

But after...

There's even a Splinter Cell-style mission : up:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

I have not yet reached such a mission

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 07.10.21

Nice graphics, good soundtrack.

As for the main idea of ​​the game, when I read it, hysterical laughter began to take me. Is America really such a high opinion of itself. All this reminded me of the movie "Red Heat". : rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl:

In general, I will not play this even if they pay me for it!

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Yes, the plot is really funny :)

B
Born Again 07.10.21

Nice graphics, good soundtrack.

As for the main idea of ​​the game, when I read it, hysterical laughter began to take me. Is America really such a high opinion of itself. All this reminded me of the movie "Red Heat". : rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl:

In general, I will not play this even if they pay me for it!

Probably, they read poorly ... Just according to the plot of this game, the Union is much cooler than the United States - it captured all of Europe, Africa and South America (if I'm not mistaken). Moreover, besides, they landed in the USA, and the local army raked it off in full - from there and "partisanism" :-D The plot is trashy ... you shouldn't take it so seriously ...

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 07.10.21

Well, okay then, I'll wait for a mod for the game, which will remake the appearance of enemies into something else, just not the Soviet one.

PS In my opinion, in such a country as the states (with all my love for American culture) in our time, the guerrilla movement is impossible.

S
Segal 07.10.21

The plot is actually comic. And the Danes in the game mostly mock the Americans and their ideas about the Russians :)

G
Guest 07.10.21

The plot is actually comic. And the Danes in the game mostly mock the Americans and their ideas about the Russians :)

The only pity is that many people take Freedom Fighters too seriously, which spoil their pleasure from a good game. They don't see the bullying of the amerikosy, but they see another run over the Russians. This whining begins, they say, vooot, they lower us again ...

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

And the Danes themselves, what kind of representation do they have about us? :)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Here's what I learned about FF. Multiplayer Up to 8 players over LAN or the Internet. But I don’t watch him :(

H
HAEMHuK 07.10.21

Naroood! The question of life and death! Ochchchchu need to get the music from the games "Freedom Fighters" and "Hitman 2". On Igromania like no, tell me a couple, huh?

T
Tremere 07.10.21

played a long time ago, then I really liked the game. Now I sat down for the second time, at first I was scared off by technical backwardness, but, overdoing myself, I'm starting to enjoy the game again, albeit a delusional essence - to fight against the Russian invaders, playing as a plumber: gigi:

A
ACE 07.10.21

the game is on the face for ps2 a
funny treshachok. jasper kid soundtrack cool