3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 07.10.21 10:05 pm

Resistance: Retribution

[img] http://s40.radikal.ru/i087/0901/bd/d618c358432f.jpg [/ img]
Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by: Sony Bend
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Number of Players: 1-8
Release Date:
US: March 17, 2009
Japan: March 12, 2009
Europe: March 13, 2009
Australia: Q2 2009
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarK JiN 07.10.21

I started to go through!)) I don’t know .. are there chapters or something like that!)) But I was stupid at school!)) XD in my opinion the first good action on PSP .. or I don’t remember everything ... but also Juice and Siphon filter ... and everything to mine ...

T
TomWert 07.10.21

Mlyn, and my PSP left with my second half on a business trip until April 17: sad: there is a game, but there is no PSP: cry:

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], normal business trips for your girlfriend / wife, yes: shock:

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[off] [b] Richy [/ b], [quote] your girlfriend / wife [/ quote] is normal,
she is a doctor, she went to anesthesiology courses, and it’s a long process. before the business trip, at the family council, they decided what to score in the PSP so that it would not be boring: gigi: [/ off]

D
DarK JiN 07.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], bugagaga!)))) I really feel sorry for you!)))): agree: be strong!)) = D

B
Big boss 07.10.21

by the way, who plays online, you can make a clan)

D
DarK JiN 07.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], I will not pass yet, I will not play online!)) = D

D
Darkiti 07.10.21

The game is of high quality, quite at the level of some large projects: wink: Animation and water for a portable game are excellent. Sony will probably port the game to ps2.

e
etcoon 07.10.21

Passed through. A very cool game. The controls are convenient, the graphics are quite decent (however, there are more beautiful games on the PSP), the shootings are dynamic and bright.
The only thing I didn't like was the robot ride at the end of the game. This is such a boyan that you want to cry. Couldn't you think of something more interesting?
[quote] Animation and water for a portable game are great. [/ quote]
Yeah, the quality of the water was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect this from a portable game.

T
TomWert 07.10.21

Tired of waiting for the return of my PSP, I took it from a friend, and today at work in the morning I used a din, the result: it was not my destiny to work today, I killed all the time to complete the game, the day I reached the basements where there was a lot of fire and Tama found a machine gun with a protective shield long before the end?
zs one of the few native PSPeshnye games that really pleased me, the graph, gameplay, videos, atmosphere, everything is at an excellent level of performance 8)

f
freeman-cs 07.10.21

who are we playing for? What happened after P2?

L
Liverius 07.10.21

Game for a strong eight, do not like the current races on robots, monotonous to horror. But the multiplayer is a pity I won't see ...

T
Termos 07.10.21

Passed the game yesterday, she definitely deserves 8, I liked it even more than the first and second radishes from the PS3. It's good that auto aiming can be removed, without it the current game is more interesting.

By the way, is this an allusion to the scene of the next Radish?
[spoil]
[img] http://i059.radikal.ru/0904/e5/ab93de4e9661.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0904/9c/4a413fa6b3d1.jpg [ / img]
[/ spoil]