3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 05.11.19 03:17 am

Beta testing (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

How to apply?

9 Comments
Sort by:
F
FelSCOM 05.11.19

I think you need to pre-order, as it is written.

S
Slashur 1998 05.11.19

FelSCOM
but okay

D
DarkTenshi666 05.11.19

FelSCOM

You can pre-order and APPLY(two different things), the screen does not say that the beta testing pre-order is given, and the site has this information there.

Usually just write, beta test games are only available for pre-order.

E
El_Nino_Navarro 05.11.19

DarkTenshi666
well, sort of)
I did after the pre-order happened to notice in Akka Blizzard menu games and subscriptions and below access beta can admit when you switch to the new window, put the bird and everything seems! waiting... ;)

d
darkpromo 05.11.19

DarkTenshi666
without purchasing the game in blizzov participation in the beta is reduced to zero, and so with all their games; and even with the purchase 100%, usually first send the keys to all kinds of streamers and journalists

D
DarkTenshi666 05.11.19

El_Nino_Navarro

Spoiler

You mean this? or do you here it Warcraft Reforged? if he Reforged that I did not buy.

D
DarkTenshi666 05.11.19

darkpromo

straight to zero? or some slim chance still there? because then why the heck the place on their website?(in the screenshot in comments above)

d
darkpromo 05.11.19

DarkTenshi666
an opportunity to enroll is at all, but they don't randomly send out the keys blizzy themselves said that looking at forum activity, the number of purchased subscriptions currency in various games, popularity, etc. in the distribution of access + personal experience as a subscriber of the second world war with the vanilla, I got 3 beta test add-ons for all the time and the beta of HSA

E
El_Nino_Navarro 05.11.19

DarkTenshi666
ahh! Yes