3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faust 322 05.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (WWE 2K19)

How do you play?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 05.11.19

Faust 322
After playing career to smek and there's 5-6 games I will say this,career is interesting to see what's next. Like even complicated the game (on normal is harder than it seems to 17 part for example) but I haven't played in maybe because of this, it seems,the rest of the XS are not played in addition to career yet.

H
Hamassaki 05.11.19

Career is good but very short, and so I wonder what next, more difficult :)

K
Kovboy belomor 05.11.19

Hamassaki
How short? I am now with the evolution of the butt.

H
Hamassaki 05.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
As one of three endure, then a 3 on 3 shootout next, AJ Styles and all :)

K
Kovboy belomor 05.11.19

Hamassaki
In the sense of a career will not continue, the Fig will 2к17 to play.

H
Hamassaki 05.11.19

Why go on, only here I can not understand what to do there. Stupid to defend a title, or merge and new wakes

K
Kovboy belomor 05.11.19

Hamassaki
Damn was an old, old game on the PS 1, so it was possible his group to create. Maybe there is something similar available.

c
clawhammer 05.11.19

Are you sure you have the type of game UNIVERSE the best part of the game( not counting online) there is everything for a whole year with clashes, injuries, ppw and just groups

c
clawhammer 05.11.19

A Career is very easy and quickly end even on the complexity of the legend will not be difficult to run

j
jinius 05.11.19

this is not a simulator of wrestling. and simulator reverse with stupid bots which have high characteristics. it is evident that lamerskie vyser. it's time they have a game to pick up and give to appropriate office