3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArsenKZ 14.10.21 10:32 pm

Costumes from past parts (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Who knows how to unlock them? I want to go through the game again only in Arno's costume))
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 14.10.21

GabenPC Koroll
can upset you 100%, they were not included in the PC version. I myself have a lick, I thought maybe the pirates have such a mess, but no. I was also upset. Maybe later they will add it as a DLC. Or in an update.

A
ArsenKZ 14.10.21

Winter_Soldier
Upset ((

S
SeniorJoker 14.10.21

Winter_Soldier
is a nightmare. Bug on bug. Short. Reminiscent of hd liberation. Stripped down.

P
Pupsik 3D 14.10.21

Do not despair, there is still news that costumes will be added to dlc, and not only, well, not counting optimizations and fixes there. Therefore, we just wait.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.10.21

they were not included in the PC version.
But ... this is a tradition (

S
Smoke_Shooter 14.10.21

SeniorJoker
Bugs ????
For the whole game, everything is zbs.

G
Galahad 14.10.21

As far as I know, to unlock costumes for licenses, you need to have uplay the previous game in the series and play it after purchasing the rogue for 10 minutes. That is, Altair's costume is to play 10 minutes in the first part, etc.

S
SeniorJoker 14.10.21

Winter_Soldier
You are very lucky. But I had problems when I jumped to the side. When he waved his hands over his head, ostensibly putting on a hood. Also, the 11th century Templar costume has a hood but does not wear it on the neck. I can still remember but why.

S
Smoke_Shooter 14.10.21

Galahad
played in all parts, even in AC1, although it is not in Uplay.

S
Smoke_Shooter 14.10.21

SeniorJoker
seems to me that with his brutal hairstyle, the hood is not really needed)

S
SeniorJoker 14.10.21

Winter_Soldier
The fact remains. No costumes, obvious bugs. The only thing that in my opinion can be praised is the optimization and the plot.

played in all parts, even in AC1, although it is not in Uplay.
Should be synchronized with uplay. Altair seems to be given if all other parts are there except for the first naturally.

k
kosty212121 14.10.21

Do people still find the costumes from the past for Assassin's Creed: Rogue nowhere?
And then I saw a video not long ago there were costumes from the old parts so far I still can't get it? Can anyone save it?

T
Traun 14.10.21

kosty212121
Everything is on the license - they are given like those who have the past parts of the assassins

k
kosty212121 14.10.21

Well, this is all the dregs, I do not want the past parts of the assassin! I like this one. How to get it without the past parts?

r
ramal002 14.10.21

There is no such problem, so I write in all topics in short at the beginning of the game in training when they want me to activate the kernels, my items spin
without stopping and I can not do anything but I want to go through the game