3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guide 14.10.21 10:32 pm

What circle will you be on?

43 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 14.10.21

Guide
I will stand and say "Welcome!"

g
grafonoman 14.10.21

look from the top and say "well, stupid"

p
pekabir 14.10.21

The funny thing is that the Bible is not written about any circles of hell. cake-pitch

G
Garrus-1994 14.10.21

Wing42 No need
, there is already Charon. Go with me on the 9th circle, I created: D
pekabir wrote:
the funny thing is that the Bible is not written about any circles of hell.
Yes, there and the angels are not what most people imagine them to be.
Dante is a fine fellow, he, in due time, fulfilled his mission. He scared the shit out of people, in circles, that they began to pray everywhere. But the reason for his creation is also clear. The civil war, after all, in Florence, where there were only Simonists (selling church positions for money) and lawlessness reigned everywhere. Well, like we did in the 90s.

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Garrus-1994 wrote: There is no
need, there is already Charon. Go with me on lap 9, I created: D
Excommunicated from 9th for being highly competitive ... Haha, just kidding! Of course let's go! And this, take the maggots with you - the path is not short, they will become real flies to the Ninth Circle, and we know how they love flies there.

r
rPeBoJL 14.10.21

on what circle did I turn the prejudices of the ancients? oh lol

G
Garrus-1994 14.10.21

Wing42
Let's just linger on the second lap. After all, there are beautiful girls there, well, they should be: D In short, Dante has a link, in his work, to a city called Sardinia - some kind (I don't remember the second name), in general, only women live there, and they always go naked. It is necessary to run there too: D
rPeBoJL
On the 8th circle all prejudices revolve, i.e. all liars)

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Garrus-1994
For ages and naked girls from glorious Sardinia can get bored. He was not familiar with Dante, but it seems that he greatly exaggerates about their indisputable merits.

G
Garrus-1994 14.10.21

Wing42
But he did not evaluate them, and did not write that they are beautiful. He only said that there are girls there) Yes, and we won't be there for eternity, so ... for a year or two. So to speak, get ready for the main quest. It is necessary to fulfill the side effects. Pump)

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Garrus-1994
You know, I'll build my Purgatory with Russian roulette, role-playing games and daring succubi. Allow me to walk barefoot on the surface of the stars and breathe in vacuum - that’s the fun.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
You, I suppose, are "scarlet boiling water" from the seventh circle. Well, not a dog. Probably. Although, it depends on how you look at it ...

G
Garrus-1994 14.10.21

Wing42
Login from how old?)

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Garrus-1994
Entrance is available for children from 20 years old. There is no age limit)

D
Dr_Drift_RU 14.10.21

The guide is curious. What kind of well-behaved people in clean clothes roam the paths beside the level 8 sinners? Tourists?

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 14.10.21

baker
Read the Bible?

p
pekabir 14.10.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
had a case

K

pekabir
And how do you like it? What did you get from there?

p
pekabir 14.10.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
became an atheist

K

pekabir
Familiar case, faced with this.

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.10.21

Wing42

I am a tree, one of the many in the Suicide Forest