3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatarin2 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Text All Russian How to fix it? (Assassin's Creed)

I decided to play the game, but in a strange way all the text turned into Russian. And that is, usually the wsad keys are written in English, but for some reason the place of them is written cs f v and not only the main ones. And sometimes out of habit that I got used to English I get confused in the keys , and I just press the wrong place when I need to press the button quickly. And all the rest, something like Space and Shift, writes normally as it should in English. Attached a screenshot so that everyone knows what I mean: http: //s017.radikal.ru /i404/1606/68/c1468432fcfd.jpg
I tried to change the font using Shift + Cntrl or Alt, but there are no changes.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kashara. 14.10.21

Try setting the default input language to English.

T
Tatarin2 14.10.21

Yes, thanks helped in the "Language and Regional Standards" section in the "Languages ​​and Keyboards" tab and changed to English and it worked, strange but it worked even though the games usually work when you press the hotkeys and switch without it, there are still games of exception, I thought I'd have to get used to it.

p
paleruga930 14.10.21

Tatarin2
I often switch because of the Punto Switcher program. If it's really hot, I turn it off for the duration of the game. I can’t completely refuse the program.

T
Tatarin2 14.10.21

paleruga930 This is
not the first time I hear such a program, but there are a couple of other devils with the keyboard, for example, a language is added that I did not even add.
And with the games that they became not clear in terms of the text, it began half a year ago, but at first I thought that this supposedly game had not been completed, but it turned out that you can still change it.
But I know for sure that if something happens to the games, then it's not programmatically or not in details, since I changed the video card even a year had not passed and there were no artifacts in the game.
If that topic can be closed, unless, of course, someone also has no flaws with the text, and so the verdict I fury.